Rating game

Y/n P.O.V~

My knees shook as Rias spoke.

Rias:" Little brother, would you please let me in."

I mentally screamed for my body to move, but it wouldn't. I was stuck in place. Rias raised an eyebrow before speaking.

Rias:" On second thought, I will come back tomorrow."

Rias began to walk away, leaving still shaking and afraid. As she left, I quickly snapped out of the trance I was in and ran into the meeting room that most of my peerage was and spoke.

Y/n:" Guys, we have to leave!"

Zeke:" Why?"

Y/n:" Rias found us!"

Hange got up from her seat and grabbed Y/n's shoulders before speaking.

Hange:" Did she threaten to do anything?"

Y/n:" No, but she said that she said that she would come back tomorrow."

Hange looked down before speaking.

Hange:" Okay, after Sasha and Connie get back from their mission, we will discuss this."

Y/n:" Understood."

I sat in the meeting room for a few more minutes before Sasha and Connie came rushing into the room. Sasha slammed papers down onto the table as I saw that Connie had a stump of an arm that was smoking because of it regenerating.

Y/n:" Connie, did you get your arm cut off."

Connie:" Yeah."

Hange sighed before Zeke spoke.

Zeke:" Did you get the information?"

Sasha:" Yeah, we just barely managed to get the papers from the Gremory warehouse."

Y/n:" Gremory warehouse?"

Hange:" I'll tell you about it later."

* One-day time skip*

I sat in the meeting room looked at my hands, trembling with the thought of having to interact with my family again. Annie put her hand over mine and spoke.

Annie:" Hey, It's okay. I'm right here."

I smiled at Annie before I sighed as I heard the sound of footsteps entering the room. I sighed as I saw Rias and her peerage walk into the room and sat down.

Rias:" Hello Y/n."

I nodded my head as I saw the white-haired girl who had taken care of me while I was in the hospital; our eyes briefly locked for a second before we both looked away.

Rias:" Now then, let's get down to business."

The man on Rias's peerage's eyes widened as he pointed at Sasha and Connie.

???:" Rias, those two are the idiots who I caught stealing from the warehouse."

Rias:" Well, well, little brother, I didn't think you had common thieves in your peerage."

I growled in anger at Rias insulting my friends.

Y/n:" Well, I would rather have thieves for pawns instead of the disgusting pervert you have."

Rias:" Hey, that is a horrible assumption; how do you even know Issei is a pervert!"

Issei:" Yeah!"