Return to Paradis

Y/n P.O.V~

I felt my eyes twitch before I opened them up and yawned while stretching. I smiled as I got out of bed and got dressed before I entered the main room of our base to see everyone packing up their stuff and putting them back into their travel bags as I spoke.

Y/n:" Uh, guys, what the hell is going on?"

Pieck:" Oh, did we not tell you? The expedition here is over; we have everything we need and are heading back to Paradis to begin building its economy."

Y/n:" I see; well, can I at least have some time to say goodbye to everyone else first."

Pieck:" Oh, of course, Y/n, but please do try to be back quick; after all, we need you to cast the teleportation spell to get us back home."

Y/n:" Will do."

I exited the base and left to tell the people who I had gotten close to here that I was leaving. I told Akeno, Xenoiva, and Irina that I was going, but I felt like I had forgotten about something. I'm sure that it is probably nothing. I was about to head back to base before I heard my name get yelled out.

Kuroka:" Y/n!"

I smiled to myself at the familiar voice and turned around to see Kuroka running towards me before he ran into me, capturing me in a hug. I smiled as I rubbed Kuroka's black cat ears before she looked up at me still in the hug, her amber eyes locking with mine before she spoke.

Kuroka:" Why didn't you tell me that you were going back to paradise!"

I sighed as I looked down and spoke.

Y/n:" I'm sorry, Kuroka, I forgot, and I know there's no excuse for not telling you."

Kuroka sighed before she spoke.

Kuroka:" Look, it's fine, but I think we need to find a better way to communicate better, especially if you want to have a relationship with our kid."

Y/n:" Yeah..."

Kuroka:" Oh, by the way, since I already came up with the name Mira if we have a girl, do you have any boy names?"

I smiled as I instantly thought of a name placing my hand on Kuroka's tummy.

Y/n:" Grisha."

Kuroka smiled as she spoke, looking down at her stomach.

Kuroka:" Girsha, I like that name."

I smiled as I said my final goodbye's to Kuroka before I left to go back to base for the final time after everyone had finished packing up their stuff and a couple of minutes before drew a magical circle on the ground and was about cast the teleportation spell before I heard a voice shout out.

Rias:" Y/n!"

I sighed in anger as I looked over to my dumb bitch of a sister and spoke.

Y/n:" What!"

Rias:" Hey, don't shout at me I just want to talk."

I sighed as my teammates, left me to talk with my sister as I crossed my arms angrily.

Y/n:" The full do you want bitch?"

Rias:" Y/n could we please talk?"

Y/n:" What about?"

Rias:" Look I know that I'm not the best sister but, look could I please have one chance."

Y/n:" No."

Rias:" *sigh* At least let me be in your kid's life."

Y/n:" Sorry Rias, that's never going to happen."

Rias sighed as she walked away making me happy as I gathered my team back up and I cast the spell. With a flash of light, I looked around to see that we were by the beach of paradis, the blue water washing on the white sandy beaches making me smile. I was finally home; it felt great being back on the island after being away for many months.

Zeke:" Come on, man, time to head back; we have to get to improving Paradis."

I smiled as we followed Zeke back home.

* Three-month time skip!*

I sat down, looking out at the new shipyard that had just been finished being constructed; I smiled as I looked at the boats floating on the water; I felt my new phone vibrate in my pocket before I grabbed my phone, answering the call.

Y/n:" Hello?"

Kuroka:" Good morning Y/n!"

Y/n:" Good morning Kuroka, how are you?"

Kuroka:" I'm doing very well; how about you?"

Y/n:" I'm doing ok-"

A ship on the water exploded in a massive burst of fire. I growled before I spoke to Kuroka. I looked to see a marlyin warship firing at us.

Y/n:" Kuroka I have to go."'

Kuroka:" Kay, bye Y/n."

I ran off the dock and ripped off my fingernail, as I transformed into my titan form as I charged at the warship as; using my creation ability, I formed a hammer before I smashed it into the ship. I quickly began tearing the ship apart in my hands, ripping it to sheds and slaughtering the soldiers on it, their blood dripping from my fingers as I took the captain of the ship and held him in my hand and was about to crush him before he spat in my face while screaming.

Captain:" For Marly!"

With is a simple flick of my fingers, his head went flying off, and I dropped his body in the water. This is the final straw, my children aren't going to be safe until Marly stops the discrimination of Eldians, and for that to happen, I must obliterate Marly...