Defecting

Y/n P.O.V~

I walked ontop of wall Maria as I thought about recent events. It had been about a year since I became the War hammer titan, and I had given Eren a knight piece to increase his speed for killing titans. For other battles, I had given Armin Bishop piece to learn some magic for helping us in our struggle against the titans and Marely. Our country's technology was improving due to Laura being an engineering student, and having her memories gave us many usual things like how to craft machine guns and other stuff. I had also been learning some basic magic from a book Grisha had stored in his basement. I saw Eren working on a canon and smiled, approaching my friend.

Y/n:" Hey Eren."

Eren:" Oh, Hey Y/n, what's up?"

Y/n:" Nothing much just got done talking to Hange about the titan cloning project."

Eren:" So how did it go?"

Y/n:" Not bad, but we have to get samples from each titan before we can clone them."

Eren:" Does that mean you would be able to make a clone of the founder with a sample from my titan."

Y/n:" Probably not because the attack titan and founding titan are fused in you."

Eren:" I see. Hey, could you help me with this canon?"

Y/n:" Sure."

I got to work helping Eren with canon. As we finished up working on the canon and we were about to take our lunch break. We then heard a voice come from outside the walls.

Zeke:" Hello there!"

I turned my head and saw Zeke standing outside the walls in some casual attire. All the guards looked at Zeke and shouted.

Guard:" Open fire! It's the beast tian."

Zeke's eyes widened before he shouted in fear.

Zeke:" Pieck, help!"

The cart titan lept from a tree and landed over Zeke, shielding him from the incoming artillery fire. Peick took all the bullets into her titan, making blood gush out from it. Peick looked up at me as her titan spoke.

Peick:" Y/n please, we want to talk."

I looked into the cart titan eyes as I remembered how kind Pieck was to me when I was captured almost a year ago. I shouted out in anger.

Y/n:" Stop!!! Hold your fire!"

All the guards stop their firing as everyone looked at me. I sighed and looked at Peick and Zeke.

Y/n:" What is it you want?"

Peick's titan spoke.

Pieck:" I'm going to exit my titan now; please don't shoot."

My eyes narrowed as Pieck exited the nape of the titan. Pieck held her hands up as she and Zeke gazed at me. My fists clenched as I looked at the two titan shifters.

Y/n:" What do you want?"

Peick looked down as she spoke.

Peick:" We would like to defect from Marley to Elda your side."

I growled as I looked at the two shifters. I then looked to Eren as he spoke.

Eren:" I'm letting this one be your call."

I sighed as I spoke.

Y/n:" I'll take you to my boss but no promises."

Peick smiled as she spoke.