Titan testing

Y/n P.O.V~

Hange, Zeke, and I sat in a room waiting for our friends to arrive. It was tranquil, and no one talked or anything; it was just the three of us sitting in a room together.

Hange:" So, do any of you have any plans for the weekend."

Y/n:" Sleeping in."

Zeke:" Same."

Y/n:" I might get a haircut."

Hange:" I thought you liked having the long hair."

Y/n:" No, I do; it is just annoying having it always land in front of my eyes."

Hange:" I see that is understandable."

Y/n:" Do you have any plans for the weekend, Hange?"

Hange:" Maybe, I might go on a date, but I'm still thinking about it."

Y/n:" Well, whatever you choose, I hope it goes well."

Hange smiled at me before our friends walked into the room and sat in front of us.

Levi:" So why did you three call us here?"

Hange:" Well, we are here to tell you two things. Well, the titan clone experiments were a success, and we have found our candidates for the project."

Connie:" So, who are the candidates?"

Zeke:" You are."

Sasha:" Wait, what."

Hange:" We feel that you have the best characteristics for becoming titan shifters."

Zeke got out of his seat and handed each of the candidates a tube of translucent pink liquid. Zeke sat back down as Hange spoke.

Hange:" Each of you has just been given the titan serum for the titan; we believe that each of you would use it best. Now, does anyone have any questions?"

Sasha raised her hand with a questioning look on her face.

Sasha:" Will Y/n be making us into devils?"

Y/n:" Yes, I will make all of the candidate's devils."

Levi raised his hand as Hange spoke.

Hange:" Yes, Levi?"

Levi:" Why is it pink?"

Y/n:" Huh?"

Levi:" Why is the titan serum pink?"

Y/n:" Well, you have to drink this, so I put some strawberry flavoring in there to make it go down easier."

Connie:" So should we drink this now? Or wait until the actual testing to consume them."

Hange:" Your choice?"

Zeke:" Oh wait, Hange, that reminds me. This is for you."

Zeke pulled out of his coat another vile of the pink titan serum and handed it to Hange.

Zeke:" You got selected along with Levi to inherit these new titans we have created."

Hange:" I see."

Hange then cleared her throat as she spoke.

Hange:" Okay, everyone, report for titan testing the forest of giant trees next Monday for titan testing.

*One week later*

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n stood in front of the mirror in his bathroom as he looked in it, his reflection looking back at him. Y/n had gotten his hair cut and just finished shaving. Y/n sighed as he put on a shirt over his toned abs before he exited his bathroom and looked at the clock on his wall before screaming out.