Failed assassination

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat in a chair in front of my group of friends, all looking angry. I gulped in worry as Hange spoke in anger.

Hange:" Do you the seriousness of what you've done."

Y/n:" I think so. I mean, I got high and could have gotten us devoured."

Hange:" True, but you also could have gotten yourself hurt, and we think that a suitable punishment for this is grounding you."

Connie held up a shovel as he spoke with a determined look on his face.

Connie:" Yeah, and now we are going bury you until you've learned your lesson!"

Sasha:" Connie, that's not how grounding works!"

I sighed as I was going to be stuck in this godforsaken base for even longer now.

Third-person P.O.V~

Rias walked down the halls of the Gremory mansion, holding many items ranging from papers to USB ports for computers, all of these items having information for her investigation into her little brother's disappearance. Rias entered a room with a round table that her older brother and father sat patiently waiting for her. As Rias put her items on the desk, she cleared her throat.

Rias:" Brother, Father, thank you for meeting me here."

Zeoticus smiled at his daughter before speaking.

Zeoticus:" It's no problem, dear; what is it you wanted to show us."

Sirzex:" Yes, what is it, sister."

Rias turned on her computer, hooked it up a projector, pulled up a photo of the drunk she had seen in the video camera, and put it next to the man believed to be the war hammer titan responsible for the titan attack a few months ago.

Rias:" We believe that this man is the war hammer titan that he is still here."

Sirzex:" Okay but who is he?"

Rias sighed and looked down; she pulled up a photo of her little brother when he was a kid.

Rias:" We believe this is Y/n due to his resemblance and due to the alias he used during his time in the hospital here being Y/n Tyber."

Rias then pulled up a photo of Y/n and the rest of the scouts exiting the car that they had crashed into the side of a building.

Rias:" We have spotted him with Zeke Yeager and Pieck Finger, both traitors that a Marleyain empire who are also the beast and cart titan respectively."

Sirzex:" Is it possible that they could be working together."

Rias:" Yes."

Zeke listened in on the conversation with a stolen device; he heard he became more worried with every detail. Zeke stopped listening in and gathered up the scouts to discuss what he had learned.

Zeke:" Rias Gremory is finding out too much too quickly; if it continues like this, she could cause some major problems. We must taker her out of the equation if we are to remain hidden."

Connie:" Okay, how do we do that."

Zeke:" We kill her."

Hange:" Zeke, don't you think that's going a little bit too far?"

Zeke:" If there were another way we could do this, I would, but it seems like the only option besides going back to paradis, and we have to finish the mission."

Hange looked down before speaking.

Hange:" So who is going to do it?"

Y/n:" I will."