Recovery

Y/n P.O.V~

I woke up feeling someone pounding on my chest, and as I opened my eyes, I began to cough up water. I sat up and took a brief look around, seeing that I had washed up on a beech as a familiar voice spoke.

???:" Oh, thank god you're okay."

I looked up to see my rescuer in a cute bikini as she spoke.

???:" Hey, are you okay?"

I spoke while taking in as much air as I could.

Y/n:" Yeah, I'm okay. Hey, wait a minute; you're that girl from school, Irina, right?"

Irina smiled as she spoke.

Irina:" Yeah, that's me. You're Y/n, right?"

Y/n:" Yup, that's me."

I heard voices come from along to the beach and growled when I saw where the voice had originated.

Rias:" Irina, there you are."

Y/n:" Great, the bitch is here."

I got up off the ground and began to walk away, but Irina shouted.

Irina:" Y/n, where are you going?"

Rias:" Y/n!"

Y/n:" Shit!"

Irina:" Y/n wait!"

I began to run as fast as I could, not wanting to talk to my sister. As I ran, I stopped and began to take in as much air as I could. I felt short of breath as I began to wobble back and forth began I fell to my knees feeling sick, and proceeded to puke the hardest I had ever in my life. After I had finished puking, I fell to the ground, my eyelids growing heavy as I closed my eyes to rest for a moment, but I blacked out, falling into unconsciousness.

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n laid in Irina's hotel room on her bed as she wanted to keep a close eye on him as she was slightly worried about Y/n. Y/n's eyes slightly twitched before he groaned and sat up before Irina put her hand on Y/n's chest, pushing him down.

Irina:" Hey, hey, take it easy, you need to rest; you must have almost drowned."

Y/n:" But I have to get back to my group; they must be looking for me."

Irina:" Don't worry, I'll take care of that."

Y/n:" Well, what should I do then?"

Irina:" You just sit back and get some rest."

A knock was heard on Irina's hotel room door as she spoke.

Irina:" Come in."

The bedroom door reviled Rias as she smiled and spoke to the angel.

Rias:" Um, hello Irina, I was wondering if I could speak to my little brother, please?"

Irina:" Um, sure, do you want me to leave the room?"

Rias:" Sure."

Irina smiled and exited the room before Rias entered the room and smiled.

Rias:" Hello Y/n."

Y/n growled as he used his titan's ability and formed a knife in his hand, and pointed it at his sister.

Y/n:" Get out!!"

Rias:" Y/n hold on lets-"

Y/n hurled the knife at his sister as he screamed out in anger.

Y/n:" Get out of here. I never want to see you again!"

Rias:" Y-you don't mean that."

Y/n managed to hobble himself to his feet and growled in anger; yellow lightning spark around him as he gazed at his sister.

Y/n:" Get out, you dumb bitch! I hope you die in a fire!"

Y/n began to throw as many knives as he could make, making Rias leave the room; as she left, Y/n got back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling, and sighed to himself.

*scene change*

Hange screamed at Sasha and Connie as she went on a massive rant about what they did and what could have gone wrong and losing Y/n. The phone of the base began to ring as Hange screamed out.

Hange:" Will someone pick that up, damn it!"

Pieck sighed and picked up the phone.

Pieck:" Hello?"

Irina:" Um, hi, my name s Irina, and I might have picked up someone you know. Please tell me do you know Y/n Gremory?"

Pieck:" Yes, I do. Are you saying that you have him?"

Irina:" Yes, could you send someone to pick him up?"

Pieck:" Don't worry, I'll be there in a little bit."

Pieck began to walk out of the building as she spoke.

Pieck:" I'm going to go pick up Y/n; I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

Hange:" Tell him I want to talk to him."

Pieck:" Understood."

Pieck entered a car that the group had gotten for getting to places faster and drove to the hotel and saw Y/n sitting at the side of the road and beckoned him to enter the car, and he did so sitting next to Pieck, greeting her with a smile.

Y/n:" Hey."

Pieck:" Hey."

Pieck began to drive back to the base as she spoke.

Pieck:" Y/n, could I ask you something?"

Y/n:" Sure."

Pieck:" Why do you insist on going off on your own?"

Y/n sighed as he looked out the window and spoke.

Y/n:" I do it, so I don't have to get anyone in danger. I mean, everyone has helped me so much, and I care about them a lot, and I don't want them to get hurt, and I have to do it for paradis."

Pieck:" You know Y/n, there is nothing wrong with letting the people love you, help you."

Y/n:" *sigh* I know, but they're important to me, and I would rather I get hurt than they get hurt."

Pieck:" I see."

The duo arrived at the base and entered it, Y/n was about to go to his room, but Hange growled and grabbed Y/n's ear and dragged him outside of the base as Pieck spoke, slightly concerned for her friend.

Pieck:" Wait boss, where are you taking him?"

Hange:" Out!"

As Hange dragged him by the ear, Y/n spoke.

Y/n:" H-Hange, what are you going to do to me?"

Hange grinned and whispered into Y/n's ear.

Hange:" Get ready, Y/n's cause I'm going to punish you~."