Mission in Marley

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat in the boat eating a piece of bread as Connie puked over the side of the ship, and Sasha slept on my shoulder peacefully. I sighed as I continued to eat my food. After Connie had finished puking, he cleaned himself up and spoke.

Connie:" Y/n, are you sure that we are going the right way?"

I sighed as I spoke angrily, doing my best not to wake Sasha up.

Y/n:" For the ninth and final time, Connie, yes, we are going the right away. I am one hundred percent sure of it."

Connie:" Okay."

Connie sat back down on the boat as I looked up at the sky, thinking about some stuff as my eyes then drifted over to the sleeping Sasha. She looked so adorable; Sasha's eyes twitched as she opened her eyes.

Y/n:" Sorry, didn't mean to wake you up."

Sasha yawned as she spoke.

Sasha:" It's okay you didn't wake me up."

I smiled and rubbed Sasha's head before looking out at sea. I could only imagine how angry the rest of our little group was at us, but the punishment would be worth it if we could get this tactical advantage over marly. After about a couple more hours of being at sea, we managed to find a shipyard to dock at before we put on our disguises.

Connie:" So Y/n, where are we going?"

Y/n:" You two are not going anywhere; you are staying with the ship."

Sasha:" But Y/n, the entire reason we fallowed you out here was to help with this operation!"

Y/n:" And you can help me by staying with the ship while I'm gone; I'm going to go out for some information; okay, I won't be too long."

Sasha:" Promise?"

I sighed and conceded

Y/n:" I promise I won't be gone long."

Sasha smiled and waved goodbye as I walked out into Marley, my hat covering my eyes as I saw a crowd of people gathering in the town square. I stood on my toes and looked to see people looking at a poster with some words in the Marlen langue that I couldn't read.

Y/n:" The fuck does that say?"

???:" I'm sorry, sir, can you not read?"

I looked to see a small child next to me. I gulped and quickly made an excuse.

Y/n:" No, I can; I just don't have my glasses on at the moment."

The person next to me smiled and spoke.

???:" Oh, well, it's the time for the new titan demonstration."

Y/n:" Ah, I see. Well, if you don't mind, could you tell me the time."

???:" No problem, it is at 11:45."

Y/n:" Thank you, ms..."

Gabi:" Gabi, Gabi Braun, sir."

Wait a fuckin moment, Braun. Oh fuck I hope she isn't related to Reiner. I gulped, not wanting to think about it as I made my way back to the boat, a plan brewing in my head with every passing moment.

* One-day time skip*

I got my stuff and made my way to the area where the demonstration was being held and climbed on top of a building waiting for it to start while taking out a notebook and my writing utensil, getting ready to gather the information that would help us win this war as a male higherup came out of the government building and began to speak a how evil the devils of paradise were and other things which I just zoned out on. As the man speech droned on and on, suddenly a bolt of yellow lightning stuck the earth smoke forming where the lightning had struck as a figure emerged from the steam.

 As the man speech droned on and on, suddenly a bolt of yellow lightning stuck the earth smoke forming where the lightning had struck as a figure emerged from the steam

I studied the titan closely, jotting down everything I noticed about it and potential weaknesses I could spot.

Government higher up:" This hybrid titan that we have created uses a mix of many titan samples we have gathered over the years and has some unique abilities, to say the least."

The titan grinned, its mouth stretching across its face as crimson lightning sparked around its hands before it hired out a beam of scarlet energy. I gulped, thinking about how much destruction this titan could cause if unleashed on paradis. I looked down from the rooftop before I saw Reiner; my anger grew rapidly, me wanting to kill the motherfucker; his gaze turned upwards. I quickly got off the rooftop and began to make my way back to the boat. I got back to the dock as fast as I could; Sasha and Connie played cards as I shouted out.

Y/n:" Start the boat!"

Sasha and Connie got in the boat as Sasha spoke with curiosity in her voice.

Sasha:" Hey, why are we in such a hurry?"

Y/n:" Reiner may have spotted me. I don't know, but we have to go."

A gunshot rang out as a bullet bounced off the metal of the boat. I reached into a metal box and whipped out a sniper rifle, and began to fire at the people shooting at us. I fired the gun a couple of times and didn't hit anyone before Sasha ripped the gun out of my hands as she spoke.

Sasha:" Gimmie this!"

Sahsa fired the gun blowing the heads of our attackers to smithereens.

Sahsa:" Okay, I got all of them; I think we're good."

Connie:" Nice, so Y/n, what did you find out about the new titan?"

I was about to speak, but my words were interrupted by a voice yelling out.

Gabi:" Hey, jackass catch!"

An item landed on the boat as I realized what it was.

Y/n:" Grenade!"

The grenade exploded, making me go flying off the boat as I passed out, falling into the darkness.

*one day time skip*

Third-person P.O.V. ~

Connie and Sasha both groaned as they woke up in the boat as; they looked down and saw that their wounds had healed from the grenade; as they looked around noticed that Y/n was missing.

Sasha:" Um, where are we, and where's Y/n?"

Connie looked at the G.P.S. as he spoke.

Connie:" Huh, we're not too far off the coast of Japan, and for Y/n, I don't know, but he will be fine; everyone knows he's too stubborn to die."

Sasha:" True."

*scene change*

Y/n laid on the beech of a distant island, water washing over him and his hands buried in the sand. An audible gasp echoed out as a person spotted the unconscious Y/n.