The angel

Y/n P.O.V~

I sighed as I sat down, looking down at my hands before hearing Sasha call out my name.

Sasha:" Y/n!"

I sighed as I looked back at my girlfriend to see her with a worried expression on her face.

Sasha:" Are you okay?"

Y/n:" Yeah, I'm okay just thinking about some stuff."

Sasha:" What precisely if you don't me asking?"

Y/n:" Well, it's just *sigh* I'm thinking about my future kid, is all."

Sasha:" With Kuroka?"

Y/n:" Yeah, I'm just afraid of being like my father is all, I guess."

Sasha sighed as she sat next to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

Sasha:" Y/n, you're not going to be like your father; you're different from him in so many ways."

I smiled as I turned around and hugged Sasha, pulling her close to me as I kissed her forehead before speaking.

Y/n:" Thanks, Sasha, that makes me feel a lot better."

Sasha looked up at me as quickly she kissed me, surprising me before we broke the kiss, and smiled. Sasha and I got up from our seats before we made out way to school. Sasha and I parted ways to go to our classes; as I walked through the halls, making my way to my first class, I heard my name get yelled out in anger.

Koneko:" Y/n!"

I turned around to see the white-haired girl strolling up to me with her fists shaking and fury in her eyes.

Koneko:" Is it true?"

I gulped as I spoke, slightly worried about Koneko's anger.

Y/n:" Is, what true?"

Koneko:" Is it ture that you got Kuroka pregnant!?"

I gulped and looked to the left and right before I spoke.

Y/n:" Um, yes, that's true."

Koneko's left eye twitched as she shouted out.

Koneko:" I can't believe you got my sister pregnant!"

Y/n:" Wait Kuroka is your sister?!!?"

Koneko's fists shook in anger as she shouted out in fury.

Koneko:" I'm going to fucking kill you!"'

I panicked as I began to run away from the white-haired girl as fast as I could, but she grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me towards her as she began to beat the shit out of me while also taking me behind the school. After almost an hour and a half of beating me up, Koneko got bored and calmed down, leaving me alone outside the school, steam beginning to expel from my body as I began to heal. I groaned in pain as I got up off the ground and walked back into the school, limping slightly as my leg was still healing, I entered the class, and I heard Rossweisse scream out.

Rossweisse:" Jesus Y/n what the hell happened to you?"

Y/n:" Oh, don't worry, nothing much; Koneko just beat me up."

Rossweisse:" Y/n that's nothing! Irina, take him to the nurse!"

I sighed as I stood up from my seat, slightly stumbling, as Irina got out of her seat and grabbed my arm, helping me stay up, as she helped me exit the room. As Irina held my arm, she spoke with concern in her voice.

Irina:" Hey, so if you don't mind me asking, what did Koneko beat you up about?"

I gulped as I spoke.

Y/n:" Well uh, so her sister Kuroka asked me to have a baby with her. and I did, so I think that's what's she's angry about."

Irina blushed as she spoke.

Irina:" Wait a minute, so you can just have a baby with girls."

Y/n:" Um, yeah, I guess, but..."

Irina:" Could I get in on that."

Y/n:" Wait wha-"

Irina:" Well, I want to have a child, and you seem like a pretty good candidate."

Y/n:" But I thought devils couldn't be with angels?"

Irina:" Don't worry, no will know~."

I sighed as after I got patched up, I would have to make another baby; this wasn't going to be good.