Confession

Y/n P.O.V~

I woke up still in bed with Hange, but I was relieved that my blindfold and collar had been taken off finally. I attempted to get out of bed, but as soon as I got to my feet, I was suddenly pulled back into bed as Hange spoke.

Hange:" Y/n go back to sleep, please."

I sighed and laid back down, but I couldn't fall asleep again. I was still thinking about the titan that I saw in marly, I didn't know what it could do, but it looked threatening. I felt a feeling deep in my gut that titan would do something awful; I know it. I sighed and just laid in the bed wide awake and thinking many things, those things ranging from stuff like my family to Mikasa and the other friends I had made during my years in paradis. After a couple of hours of letting Hange sleep, she woke up once again, and after the both of us got dressed, Hange and I walked back to our base and got ready for a day of school.

*Scene change*

I sat at my desk in Rossweisse's class, looking outside a window, not paying attention to what the ever the hell the teacher was staying, and whatever the hell it was, it probably didn't matter anyway. I heard my name get called out, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Rossweisse:" Y/n!"

I sighed as I looked forward to seeing Rossweisse glaring at me as she spoke.

Rosswiesse:" Y/n, would you care to answer the question I just asked?"

Y/n:" You asked me a question?"

Rosswiesse:" Yes, I asked you about the last homework assignment I gave out. Did you do it?"

Y/n:" Oh, yeah, I did. Why do you ask?"

Rosswiesse:" Well, you didn't hand it in."

I reached into my backpack and pulled out the crumpled piece of paper, and handed it to my teacher before going back to looking out the window. Rosswiesse's class finished up a couple of minutes later, and I began to walk to my next class; Connie walked up to me in the hallway and spoke with his arms behind his back in a relaxed manner.

Connie:" Hey Y/n, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly did Hange do to you?"

I gulped, thinking about Hange's lewd punishment, and spoke while blushing.

Y/n:" I don't wanna talk about it."

Connie:" Really why-"

Y/n:" I said I don't want to talk about it!"

Connie:" Okay..."

Connie and I went to our separate ways, and I quickly got to my next class sitting at my desk before Annie, who sat next to me, spoke.

Annie:" Y/n, are you okay? You seem pretty quiet."

Mikasa, who sat on the other side of me, spoke.

Mikasa:" Yeah, do you need me to take you to the nurse or something?"

Annie:" Nice offer, tomboy, but I will take him to the nurse."

Mikasa grabbed my arm as she growled and spoke.

Mikasa:" I'm taking him to the nurse."

Annie grabbed my other arm as she spoke.

Annie:" I'm taking him to the nurse."

Third-person P.O.V~

Sasha sighed sadly as she watched Annie and Mikasa fight over the guy she liked. Sasha quickly put Y/n out of her mind and tried to void looking up at the site of Mikasa and Annie playing tug of war with Y/n. After the next few classes had passed by and the school day had ended. Sasha began to walk home, taking a different path from everyone else, just needing some time to herself to think. As Sasha looked down, she heard a voice call out her name.