Growing up part 3

Y/n P.O.V~

I gazed at the group of the titan shifters sitting at what turns around was wall maria in the Shiganshina District. I sighed as I looked at my stub of a left arm. I sighed as I laid on my back and gazed up at the sky. My gaze shifted down at the many houses in Shiganshina. I slightly smiled, thinking about the happy memories I had when I lived with Grisha, Carla, Eren, and Mikasa. I wish I could back to those days of being carefree and just living my best life. I slightly smiled to myself before I heard my name called.

Pieck:" Y/n."

I turned my head to see Pieck with some bread in her hands. She offered some food to me.

Pieck:" Would you like some Y/n."

I was in shock that a traitor to humankind like her would be so kind to me.

Y/n:" S-sure."

I took the bread from Pieck and began to ate it. Pieck had been very kind to me for the past few weeks since these people had captured me. Pieck sat next to me as I looked into her brown eyes.

Pieck:" Do you dye your hair?"

Y/n:" Hm?"

Pieck:" How do you get your hair to be red like that? Do you dye your hair?"

Y/n:" No, actually, everyone in my biological family has red hair, and I was born with this mix of H/c and red hair."

Pieck smiled as she spoke.

Pieck:" What do you mean biological family?"

Y/n:" Well, I was adopted by some lovely people after I ran away from home."

Pieck spoke with a questioning tone in her voice.

Pieck:" Why would you run away from home."

Y/n:" Because my dad told me to kill myself."

Pieck's eyes widened as she spoke.

Pieck:" Well, I'm sorry to hear that; if you ever need to talk, I'm here."

Y/n:" Thanks, Pieck."

Pieck and I smiled at each other before Reiner bellowed out.

Reiner:" Pieck get over here!"

Peick sighed before getting up and walking over to the group of shifters. The group of five began to talk as I zoned out, looking at the sky. I wonder if the scouts think I'm dead, probably. I then heard shouting coming from the group as Reiner screamed out.

Reiner:" We can't just leave her here! We have to get Annie!"

Zeke:" You have been here long enough; we need to return home."

Bertholdt:" You want to abandon Annie and leave her here to die to these devils!"

My eyes widened in shock and worry. Did Bertholdt know about devils and the underworld, or was he saying that as an insult?

Reiner:" We have to save Annie; she's one of us!"

Bertholdt:" Yeah!"

Reiner:" I will fight you on this!"

Zeke stood up as he looked Reiner in the eyes.

Zeke:" Are you now?'

Reiner got up as his fists shook in anger.

Reiner:" I am."

Zeke chuckled before speaking.

Zeke:" We both know you can't beat me, Reiner."