Punishment (Lemon)

Y/n P.O.V~

Hange pulled me by the ear as she dragged me to god knows where.

Y/n:" Hange, where the hell are you taking me?"

Hange:" A place where I can punish you."

That didn't answer my question, but I probably wasn't going to get a good answer. I decided just to shut the hell up and get this punishment over with while I could. After twenty more minutes of walking, the two of us arrived at a were house. We entered the where house, and I looked around and didn't see anything that stood out before I spoke.

Y/n:" Okay, Hange, we are here. Why did-"

I turned around before Hange hit me over the head with a metal pipe knocking me out. I woke up in a daze hours later. I looked around to see that I was in some kind of hotel room; I had also been tied to a bed. I looked over to the other side of the room; my face became as red as a tomato as I Hange undressing. Hange's eyes looked into the mirror in front of her and our eyes locked for a second before I turned away, gulping in fear and worry for what Hange was going to do to me. I heard Hange sigh before going back to whatever the hell she was doing before Hange spoke.

Hange:" Okay, Y/n, I'm all done. You can look now."

I looked over to see Hange in a skimpy black leather dominatrix outfit making me blush as I spoke.

Y/n:" H-Hange, what are you wearing?!"

Hange:" What does it look like? Look like a dominatrix outfit; now shut up so I can start your punishment."

I gulped as I struggled to speak, being too distracted by Hange's more than a little lewd outfit.

Y/n:" W-What are you going to do to me?"

Hange grinned as she sat on my stomach, looking into my eyes.

Hange:" Something fun~, yet painful~."

Third-person P.O.V~

*Lemon start*

Hange scooted up from where she was sitting, her crotch almost touching Y/n's face as she spoke while moving a piece of her black leather outfit out of the away, revealing her folds to Y/n before she uttered a single word.

Hange:" Lick~."

Y/n gulped as he spoke.

Y/n:" Hange no, I don't wa-"

Y/n was suddenly slapped across the face before he looked up at Hange, bamboozled at what the hell had just happened. Hange gripped Y/n's cheeks, squeezing them with one hand as Hange spoke.

Hange:" Listen here Y/n, I'm not going to repeat myself, start licking or face the consequences."

Y/n gulped as he began to hastily lick Hange's opening, not wanting to know what Hange would do to him if he said no. Hange let out a husky moan as Y/n diligently licked her folds, doing his best to pleasure her.

Hange:" Ara~ara~ Y/n~, who knew you you were such a good licker~. I'll make you a deal if you make me cum; we will skip most of the painful parts~."

Y/n lick Hange's wet folds doing his best to make her cum so he could end his punishment. Y/n kept on licking Hange, making her bite her lower lip as she gripped his hair and moaned out in pleasure. After many more minutes of licking, Hange came, her fluids slashing down on Y/n's lips before he let out a blissful sigh of euphoria and spoke. Hange pulled Y/n away from her pussy as she spoke while grinning.

Hange:" Well, a deal is a deal."

Hange pulled out a back Y/n while she looked deeply into his eyes before she pulled out a black strip of cloth and began to blindfold Y/n as he spoke.

Y/n:" H-Hange w-what are you doing?"

Hange didn't answer Y/n as she put a collar on him attached to a black leather leash as she spoke.

Hange:" Get ready, Y/n, it's time for the fun part."

Hange slammed her hips onto Y/n's, making her let out a moan of pleasure as she started out slow. Just rocking her hips on Y/n's, making him whimper as she kept on moving her folds, giving Y/n a wonderful feeling before she spoke.

Hange:" You like that Y/n? You like my tight cunt moving up and down your massive dick."

Y/n let out a little whimper before Hange spoke, grinning as she did so.

Hange:" What's that Y/n I didn't hear you?"

Y/n:" Y-yes, I l-like it."

Hange smiled as she began to go faster and faster up and down Y/n's cock making him moan and whimper into the crook of her neck where he stuck his head. Hange smiled, and she shoved him down on the bed and gripped on the leash tied to him, and began to bounce up and down on him. Every one of Hange's movements brought Y/n closer to cumming, and after forty minutes of bouncing on Y/n, Y/n let out a small whimper out as he spoke.

Y/n:" H-Hange, I-I'm close."

Hange grinned as she gripped on Y/n's neck, slightly choking him as she dominantly spoke.

Hange:" Beg me darling~."

Y/n gulped as sweat dripped down his body and spoke.

Y/n:" Hange, I'm close."

Hange smiled as she dominantly began to bounce up and down her breasts, bouncing as Y/n moaned out below Hange. Hange simply smiled as she watched Y/n's expressions of pleasure; every moan and gasp only made her happier with her work. After minutes of subjecting Y/n to this pleasure, Y/n moaned out, his voice sounding like music to Hange's ears.

Y/n:" H-Hange I-I'm g-gonna!"

Hange:" Do it inside!"

Y/n came releasing his fluids in Hange as she began to pant; before Hange got off, Y/n walked over to a drawer in the room, picking up a whip as she looked back at the blindfolded Y/n and smiled sadistically.

*Lemon over*

Y/n laid in bed, his body covered in bruises and tied up as Hange spoke, whispering in his ear.

Hange:" Don't ever do that again or else. Promise me you won't do that again?"

Y/n submissively nodded, making Hange grin as she spoke.

Hange:" Good. Because if you do, I'm gonna get the strap on."

Author:" Hey everyone sorry the lemon was so short and bad I had intended for it to be longer but I've just been busy lately and didn't feel like writing more sex  stuff."