06

The two figure stopped in front of the room as they heard a groan from the other side the room. Michelle shot her attention to the front door as JongHo looked at her. He held the baseball bat with a tight grip with sweat dripping down to his face. He was damn hell scared but he saw how Michelle seems like she wasn't affected by it at all.
A dead bodies came out as he smashed the baseball bat over it's head a couple time with panicked in him and he continued to beat it constantly. A blood splattered on him as soon as he's done. The bat covered with blood as he huffed out. He looked at Michelle who had been standing frozen when the zombie came out.
"What use of those gun when you're not even trying to help me–", his word stopped as he realised her look. It was a shocked and scared. "Someone you know?", she then looked at him and let in and out a deep breath didn't care about him.
"Let's get going now", she said lead them.

...

Before Cara could opened the door, a girl bursted out from the other side running as she grabbed Ian hand and hide as a bunch of dead walkers chased the girl. The girl was cry and yelling for help which her voice made more zombies came.
"Ian", she whispered his name and he looked at her. "Save the girl", she said and came out from hiding; yelling like a mad person and clapping her hand.
Ian was being fascinated by her stunned action before he focused to saved the girl. "You. Son of a trash. Bloody stupid human eater. Your meal is here", she yelled as the zombies turned around and chased her instead leaving the girl alone as Ian grabbed the girl hand running away. He looked for the last time. Cara run for her life from the dead walking bodies.
She got herself up to the nearest gas pump station and locked herself in the mart with her uneven breathing.
"One shot", she muttered to herself looking at the the remaining bullet.
Her eyes fixed on the gas station and the janitor room.
"Let's have some little party, dead walkers", she gone to the janitor room and turned on some music on the sound speaker as she took the lighter, alcohol and some cotton with her going to the rooftop. "What a beautiful sight we have here", she smirked at the scene in front of her. The zombies became more aggressive.
Without wait any longer, she put a cotton on the top of the bottle opening; lighted them up and throw them at the gas pump station which made them explode and killed almost all of them. Soon after that she walked from the explosion scene with both of her hands busy pulled the trigger shoot the rest of the zombies.

 Soon after that she walked from the explosion scene with both of her hands busy pulled the trigger shoot the rest of the zombies

...

"Here", she gave the gun to him as she looked at her confused. "Those sword alone won't killed them on the spot", she said to him. "Aim for the head. Only used if needed. They would heard the loud bang from him. It would be troublesome", she walked ahead as he's trying to catched with her step.
"I was wondering if–", his word stop as she cover his mouth with her hand and hide behind the wall. A loud groan could be heard from the other side and a crying sound too. She took a peek so she could see the whole place but she can't find the girl who was crying. Only when San pointed at the ceiling. The attic.
"Found her", she whispered and smiled. "Follow my lead", Serine said and the two walked to opposite direction. As they reach the other side of the room, she's looking for a grenade in her bag and put them on the ceiling; set the time and hide in the wardrobe to avoid from the explosion.

The gap between him and her was only an inch with their lips almost collided with each other. The both could heard their heart beating so fast. Thanks to the darkness in the wardrobe helped Serine from getting caught of being so blushed and flustered.

The explosion really loud and made the dead bodies bag to the locked door as the two quickly climb up to the ceiling before she pointed at the girl's not to panicked.
She called San phone which she put them away from their direction and the zombies all rushed to it as soon as the phone's ringing.
"Relax", she said to them. "You're safe now", she looked at them. "Which one of you is Christina?", she asked as they looked at her; trembled.
"Ask later", San speak up. "Let's get ourselves out of here first", she just shrugged it off as he pointed at the bunch of zombies who's coming back.
She open the attic door room and gone down before closing the door and get the girls down from the attic. They looked thin and mess. 18 years old girl with four girl age of 9 to 11 years old.
"How will we get out of here, Serine?", he asked her as she looked around.
She tied a roll of silk and let them go down to the ground before she threw the mattress off the window and tied the silk at the both end of the window.
"Jump", she said to them and they looked at her with horror expression. They was hesitant as she looked at San. "These guy will catched you from below, hold to blanket so you could slide down", she assured them and San just nodded. The bang on the door getting louder and closer as Choi San looked at her.
"Be safe", he kissed her forehead and gave the sword to her before jumped without hesitation. He spread the silk so the girl could slide down.
"I'm scared", one if the girl cried as Christina trying to comfort her.
"Don't waste anymore time", she said and throw the kids on the silk by forced. "Go now", she shouted to her making them flinched and did what she asked them to with San saved them from falling.
When it was Serine turn which is last, the silk had been torn out and the other panicked especially San.
She took out the sword and stabbed the zombie on their head and threw them away using her strong feet. She knew that she can't hold anymore and just jumped to the ground; fall on the mattress but the impact was to strong which she's realised her dislocated left shoulder.
"Run", she said to them as they gone to the car with JongHo, Michelle, Ian and a girl at the car.
"Where is Cara?", she asked Ian and the male just hang his head down, didn't say any word. Soon after that, a big explosion could be heard and they were surprised to see a figure walked happily toward them.
Serine was relieved to see her team save.
"The more will coming because of the explosion. Let's get going now", she said to them as they just nodded. Since Serine can't drive because of her injury, JongHo volunteered to drive instead with Cristina and a little girl at the passenger seat while San  and Serine at the back seat. The other kid in Ian car with Cara and Michelle.
San saw how she can't raised her hand but her face doesn't show any pain.

...

"What does she mean by exclusive life contract, YunHo-ah?", the leader asked him and the other looked at him curious.
"I made a bet with Serine", he said to him as they were confused with his statement.
"What kind of bet?", SeongHwa asked him.

"Who will Sannie choose. Serine or his fiance", they looked at him with horror expression. "And I'm betting on Serine", their jaws dropped to the floor hearing his confession.
"And what if you lose?", WooYoung asked while the other was curious.
"If San choose his fiance, I will have to stay here with her. Forever", his word made them gasped in shocked.
"Which mean you have to leave us?", he nodded with YeoSang question and that's alone made the leader furious.
"Are you nut or what Jung YunHo?", the leader scolded him. "This is your life that we're talking about", he raised his voice and MinGi flinched in scare. He scare of HongJoong the most everytime the leader got mad. MinGi was scared while SeongHwa trying to help him calm down.
"I'm sure that San will choose Serine. That's why I'm dare to made such a tempted bet with her", they looked at him with SeongHwa, YeoSang and WooYoung agreed with him.
"YunHo is right", SeongHwa speak up.
"Me and Hwa hyung has seen how Choi San look at Serine", YeoSang said to them as WooYoung speak up.
"He's willing diving in the sea when we all know the fact that the sea remind him of his worst past", he said as the leader started to calm down and looked at the boy.
"And what will she need to do if she lose the bet?", HongJoong asked him and he smiled.
"Herself", they was again being confused by him. "She's going home with us", the leader speak again.
"Why would her when she has her own life and family here?", he asked her.
"It's for uri San of course", WooYoung added.
"Ani", YunHo said to them.

"I want her to reconcile with her mother".

"Her biological mother at Korea".