EPILOGUE

"Yah, Choi Hyun. You should be helping Harabeoji. Not playing with dirt", the older nagged her little brother as San just smiled.

"I could sleep at ease seeing the kids finally growing up like a normal people", he said to his parent as they nodded.
"I didn't realised all this time Serine was the cure for this outbreak", his father said. "There were a lot of them but the cure is in her body", he added.
"Because of that too, she hasn't wake up like it was forever", San sighed.

Before he could say more, the door being knocked by someone. And it was BTS member. He's still mad for the damage they've done.
"Mianhe, San-shi", NamJoon said to him and his parents too. "We didn't expected to be this worse. Not in our mind at all", he genuinely apologize.
"JiMin hyung is our family. I would die for him. When I heard how Serine noona could be the cure to this virus, I had no choice but agreed with that", JungKook confessed.
"You didn't expecting those?", he smirked. "Even herself knew the result will be and yet she's sacrificed herself to find the cure", he was mad. No. He was so in rage. They were the one who initiated to breaks those his and his wife heart.

10 YEARS AGO. 

The night air was crisp, JungKook his fingers fumbled with the sword in his hand walking his direction toward the male. It was his turn to guarded the door and let him rest.

“San-ah.” she called out to him as San and him realised Serine's awake.

"They wake you up?", little did the couple who looked looked at the little girl who was lying on the floor with JungKook wrapped his arms realised he wasn't sleep at all. He wanted to since he haven't gotten any sleep but unfortunately he can't. He wanted to talk to them, but he's scared that he would speak out his wish. So he just pretend to be sleeping.

"Wae?", JungKook heard San asked his wife.

“I’m just glad you’re here with me”, she said to him. "It is weird if I asked for a children?", she asked as he heard San laugh a little. He's getting interested with their conversation somehow.
"Every married couple want one, chagiya", he said to her.
"What if I can't get pregnant?", he was confused with Serine statement.
"I don't think so", he can guessed San trying to lift the mood up. "There is no prove when all you know is to assume", he explained. "And I know that I will fill this cute belly of yours with my child", his word made him smiled but soon faded when he remembered his real mission.

"But, seriously, if I can't really get pregnant, you will be disappointed in me. As well as our parent. I would love having her in our home. Our life. She doesn't have anyone", he can feel that they talked about the little girl in his arm.
"We'll raise her together", he said.Being so much guilt made him tired as he fell asleep finally.

...

That morning, their hideout had been raided by 'them' as San grabbed their bag and the little girl in his arm ready to escaped.

JungKook was behind him while Serine guarded from the front.
'I need to do this now', he thought as he ran out grom the hall searching another place to hide for a while.

He need to save JiMin hyung. Soon, he throw a lot of baseball ball toward the hall which contained the three.

After an hour later, the growl sound had been faded as he looked outside. Those zombies has gone away.

The room was quiet. He didn't dare to walked in with his thought San and the little girl had been those monster already. But he mustering his courage to opened the door with sword on his hand. He had to be extra careful.

"You're late, Kookie", he was so surprised seeing Serine is still alive but her bodies seem weak and pale.
"We should get going or those buddies of yours will come here again", he then helped her walking to the basement quietly. His hyung had been waiting for him down there.

"She shouldn't be awake, Jeon JungKook", SuGa and Hobi seems mad at him but hearing Serine next word made them gone speechless.

"Should I pretend to be fainting and you guys can continue your mission; made me an experiment to save your infected member?", she asked as the car heading to some place.

The air filled with silence since Serine is awake and they didn't know hoe to reacted to this. This wasn't in their plan.

They saw her arm had been bitten by those zombies. But her eyes were green unlike the other zombie. She was in pain but she didn't turning into them.
They could see how Serine couldn't holding up to such unbearable pain she's gone through.

"I hate you guys, for real", she said between her pain and tiredness of her. "San almost died because of your stupid ideas to kidnap me", they knew it was a stupid idea but they have to or JiMin will forever be a dead walker.
"Mianhe, noona. But, we have to", JungKook said with guilty eyes of him.
"You could've let me go alone. Not dragging my husband in this chaos", she shouted at them. She was so beyond angry that her husband almost lose his life because of thier so called plan.

Before she could say anything, she could feel as if someone injected something in her arm making the female blacked out.

"Mianhe-yo, noona", he said looking at her as they continue their journey.

...

"We should forget this, hyung", JungKook said to them when he heard about her current condition.
"Are you suggesting that we just forget JiMin, then?", TaeHyung asked as they could see he was angry.

A little did they realised she was awake after a several time being a monster and coma due to an experiment carried out by them.

"He didn't mean that way, Joon", SeokJin defending the maknae. "Just look at her now condition, Tae. Do you think the child in her would be safe?", his word made Serine shocked and speechless.

"You're awake already", SuGa who had just keep quiet all the time said as other looked at her with horror look. They knew that she would've heard everything they talked about.

"Let me go. I need to go back to–", before she could speak,SuGa cut her word.

"Your husband?", while he speaking, she's still struggling with the tied metal chain on her hand and leg. "What do you think the child in your belly would turn out as?", his word made other surprised. "Human?. Or worse, zombie?", she then stopped and fell to the floor crying her eyes out.
"Why do you think we let San gone with you to those mission?. We did that so he would think that you're never became human anymore, that you're already gone", SuGa explained but he laughter made them confused.

"He will never give up on me", she said tears still flowing out. "Because that's who he is", she said.

"Then let's made a deal", NamJoon speak up. "I'll send the child to Choi San if we're confirm that he or she is a human but we'll keep both of you here if the child turning into zombie", he said. "We'll save the child along with other with yourself since you're the last cure we had", his word made her looked at them.
"You'll keep your promise to save my child and I'll agreed with your term", she said tó them. "Keep my child alive", that was her only wish for now.

...

Five months she hadn't wake up at all. The cure is done as JiMin started becoming human again except for the part where he got bitten will forever be a scar on him. Eric along with YuChan had been together making the new vaccine for the entire world.

For the brainless zombies out there, they're becoming human again but a zombies like her would ended paralyzed or even died. Serine case was different. She fell into coma for the last three month and hasn't wake up. NamJoon said that there's a possibility that she will never wake up at all.

But for JungKook, he was so much guilty for not listening to his heart telling him to do as his legs made their way to Serine room without him realised them.
A sighed had been heard by another male who has been stayed there since a while.
"So, this is The Mighty Serine Jun, my saviour", he turned beside him just to see JiMin giving a smile to him.
"Even the world started to be normal again, noona might've never be able to see them. Unable to see her family. The child inside her womb", a tears dropped as the older rubbing his back giving him a little courage. "Do they have to lie about the child condition?", he asked himself but loud enough for Jin to hear him.

BACK TO PRESENT

"Why are you guys here anyway?", he asked them holding his anger.
"We just want a closure", HoBi speak up but San just smirked.

"A closure after what you've did to me and my wife?".