18

It was a time of terror. Brutal people would punch each other in the street.

Only one woman knows how to stop the terror. One intelligent, smart woman, Jun Serine.

She knows that to stop the brutal people from continuing their dastardly deeds, she must betray her so-called brother, Dane Xandra.

She gives up her wild life and travels to Madrid where she attends an important fighting rings and acquires some violent weapons.

However, Serine finds herself troubled by her wild ideals and becomes overwhelmed with moral questions.

"Is this what I'd really want?", she asked herself as a cigarette lit up by someone as she took them.
"Thinking about quitting aren't you?", He asked her.

"You said to me that we're just handling the delivery package", she said looked at the dead body smeared with her own blood as she looked at her blood-stained hand.

"What do you expect then?", The man with the built body asked her. "We're not a delivery agency, sweetheart", he took a cigarette from Serine and put it in his mouth before releasing a puff of smoke.
"There is no such a clean job in this industry, Serine", he said and she sighed.
"We fight, handle dugs and weapons but not killing people", she stated.

"Are you really your father's daughter?", A middle-aged man came to them as the two stand up gave him a bow since he's a leader. "He's such a monster but you–", he said didn't continue his word as she looked down.
"I'm not him. I will never be like him", she said in firmness.
"Indeed you are. But he did train you well", he squatted in front of the corpse of the man who had been killed by Serine during deal time between the two groups.

The man was wearing a black T-shirt and blue jeans stained with his own blood.

"He'd betrayed his own clique and trying to ruined ours", he smiled. "At least we've got a free high quality drugs for us. It means bonus to you guys", the boys cheered and she looked at him with disgusted look as he realised her expression toward him.

"Don't look at me like that, sweetie. You're a monster just like me too", he said walked to her. "You were once get your hands covered with blood. No. Twice", he said rubbed her cheek with his thumb softly.

"Trust me. This won't be the last time you killed people. Until one day, you will feed yourself; drinking blood instead", he said smirked at her.

...

"You're awake", she opened her eyes just to see herself in a room but what made her confused is she's in a white room nothing but a bed and a monitor. Except for the one wall which is glass and she could see everyone she knew looked at her with many expression on their face.

Before she could move, she felt like both her hand and leg being tied to the bed. She feel tired somehow right after she's awake but she remembered the night they're supposed to keep their journey searching for YuChan's friend whereabout.

...

Run. That was all they could do. They had to ignore the tiredness. They just had to keep running.

She was running furiously in front of other, while ATEEZ back muscles straining against their dirty and torn t-shirt with children at their back; some was being held by hand. YuChan was practically pulling her along at this point.

As they ran through the forest, stepping on branches and leaves, pushing branches out of their way that scratched them, JungKook looked back at Serine. He could see how the girl worn out as all of them knew she haven't had a proper rest especially after what was happening to her. There was immense concern that lined his face as he squeezed her hand tightly in his.
"Come on, Serine. Just a little bit further", he said to her and the fact that he was still pulling her along knowing there's a big chance that his hyung is still alive somewhere else.

Serine thought that she would serve as a good distraction to the zombies, giving the other enough of a head start to lose them and get away. Though the thought made her  heart clench in fear. Fear of losing Choi San and her now family member; she were prepared to sacrifice her life but she knew that she had to stay alive because she's the cure just like Max said.

Suddenly, her foot caught on a branch and  she flied through the air. When she land, instead of staying still, she feel herself start to roll. Before closing her eyes to protect from the branches that were stabbing her everywhere, you see a light moving from afar.

"Noona!", YunHo's voice screams, which she barely hear over the sound of snapping branches and crackling leaves, along with the whooshing of the wind. Finally, stop moving. At least, she think she was; still feel it as though her head is spinning.
"Are you okay?", YuChan ran toward her leaving other behind as he checked on her.
YunHo ran to her sister and sniffles, attempting to compose himself. "Noona", he was relief but at the same time worry to see how helpless the girl was.

But again her heart beat faster as she saw his eyes. A disgusted one on her. The same symptoms started to happened but this time she couldn't think of anything but the feeling of bitting someone.
She slinks to the floor with nary a spark in her eyes. Other think perhaps that may be it, that JongHo hit her head hard enough to pass out, so she redirect her focus to the stampede rushing toward one of the children. There’s more than there were before and they all have that wild, hungry look etched into their rotting faces. From their peripheral they see her twitch. The girl - she’s moving. Her head lolls around as she scrambles back to her feet. She doesn’t sound human any longer. With an unnatural crack of her neck, her arms reach toward him, her fingers bending in a multitude of degrees. She gone straight to the children, San pushed the children as Serine on the top of him trying to eat him alive.

Bang. Serine was lying in the sand but still managed to het up looking at the figure who just had shoot her. But her mind was nothing but a food to her.
Before the figure could should, Ian pinned her back on the sand as her belly laid on with him hold her tightly.

"YuChan. Now", the make ran and injected something into her as the other froze in silence. They were too shocked to see the real Serine. Soon after that, she was staring at everyone but her body couldn't move at all. Let alone letting out a sound.

"You let that thing around human", he said as he pointed his gun ready to shoot her who can't move at all.
"Andwe-yeo", YunHo stepped out trying to stopped him.
"YuChan ", he was surprised to heard someone called his name. "Andy. Put your gun down", he said as YuChan surprised to see him.
"You're alive, hyung", he hugged him as then the male looked at Serine.

...

"Welcome back, 4025", she saw the same man who called her number.
"You must be YuChan ex-boyfriend", he looked flustered when he heard her say that.
"Wanna come out?", he asked as he released the chain from her bodies; letting her out from the bed.

He dare to asked the question. Because that's what the experimental zombies wanted.
But her answer made him smiled.

"Nope. I feel safe in here. I can't afford to killed people anymore"