02

JUN SERINE POV

"It's your song isn't it?", I asked him as he looked fascinated and surprised.
"I thought you're not an Asian", he said as I just smiled.
"Before Mummy and Daddy got married, he had me with some korean woman before he came back here", his looked at me was sympathy. "I was raised by him like a wolf. To be trained in order to survive", she smiled.
"Mianhe", he said to me being so apologetic.
"Gwenchana. I used to it. Here", I gave him a hostess snoball.
"It's limited edition", he said taking one.
"That's why I wanna share it with you", I smiled at her.
"How did you know me?. I mean ATEEZ especially our song?", he asked me.
"A year ago, I'm going back to Korea just to find my real mother. That time I heard one of your song being played at the cafe and then it hit me", I said yo him. "Ahh. This song were really my taste", we laughed while listening to ATEEZ song.
"I didn't know our song would still be played in the middle of these chaos", he said to me.
"That's what I always thought", we laughed.

(END OF JUN SERINE POV)

A little did they know that SeongHwa and YeoSang look at them

A little did they know that SeongHwa and YeoSang look at them. "Hyung, I really think that San like her. He never like ocean", YeoSang said to SeongHwa. "Let's just leave them", they walked away then.
"Do you love ocean that much?", San asked her.
"Nope. It started when these chaos happened and I couldn't trust anyone in there except for these guys down here", she pointed at the animal inside the glass. "Whenever I feel stuffed up, I would shared it with them. They can't speak but they can heard and understand me", she said to him. "You know how to dive?", she asked San.
"Yes, I can. Wae-yo?", he felt confused as she hold his hand dragging him to some room. "What are we doing here?", he asked her as she handed him a wetsuit.
"If you don't mind diving with me?", he just smiled.
"Dive in again?", someone coming in the room as she saw Ian. "It's a second one in this week", he's nagging at her.
"Did she like to do this everyday?", San asked him.
"Not everyday but you can say it's the sixth time in two week", he smiled. "Those jerk down there completely gained her trust than human up here", he ruffled her hair and smiled.

...

(Listen to ATEEZ - WAVE)

"YunHo hyung, wasn't that San hyung?", JongHo pointed at the aquarium inside with two people holding hand diving together.