09

The weigh on her waist made her opened her eyes just to see him beside her. She couldn't help but to smile seeing the cute sleeping figure beside her.

"I didn't expect to fall in love in the middle of this outbreak", she's muttered to herself as her slender finger traced his face from eyes to his lips

She smiled by herself seeing the male sleep so cutely beside her.
"Done checking me out?", he opened his eyes seeing how blushed Serine was.
"I didn't expect to fall in love with you, Jun Serine", he said back to her as she looked flustered.
"You're wake up already?", she asked as she wanted to get up the bed but he pinned her on the bed with him trapped her between his arm as he kissed her lips.
"I haven't washed my face. My breath sucks", she said to him.
"As long as they belong to Jun Serine, I don't mind at all", he kissed her all over the place making her giggles and smiled.
"I was wondering why YunHo wanted to do those bet when it won't benefits him at all", San said to her as the two walked to the dining room.
"Ani. It will. It just myself didn't know what will he wished for", she said to him. "He win the bet after all", she said.
"What if he likes you too just how I love you and asked you to be his?", je looked worry.

He doesn't want to think worse about his hyung but Serine charm alone made almost all of people in here attracted by her.
He saw how WooYoung and YunHo look on her. He's not the only one who like her. But the other male in here too.
He scared if Serine would changed her heart and like other man especially the older in his group, Park SeongHwa.

(FLASHBACK)

"Joong hyung", he looked at the leader as soon as he entered his studio.
"San-ah", he was surprised to see the younger walked in as his eyes looking for something and he sees that. "What are you looking for?", he asked him.
"Hwa hyung", he said then. "I need his help. I can't reach my girlfriend", he said to him. "I thought of asking him since the two had been close together", HongJoong just nodded.
"I think I saw him walked to the park nearby when I'm coming just now", he said to him.
"Gomawo-yo, hyung", he said as he rushed to the park. He saw a familiar figure sitting on the bench next to the tree.
He smiled and wanted to called him but he froze in place when he saw the whole scene.

Her girlfriend was crying and he wiped her tears and hold her hand.

'That was nothing. They're close to each other though', he said to himself but the next scene left him heartbroken. She kissed him. And he didn't even pushed her away.

And that explained everything to why she kept being distant toward him.
When he saw how he being clingy and cute in front of her, she seemed annoying but when SeongHwa treated her like a real gentleman, she's smiled happily.

With that, he turned around and walked to the Han River. It almost dawn as he sit on the grass next to someone.
It was a girl but he didn't see her face. When the girl realised someone next to her, she wiped her tears away and looked at the sky.
"I wish I could be that bird", her word made him raised his head looking at the bird flying back to their nest when it almost night. "They has a place to be call home", she said and he looked at the same direction as her.