12

She can see every of ATEEZ member',s eye; it was happy but nervous and scared at the same time.
She looked outside of the window for the last time.

The place where those outbreak happened; the place full of people with hope that they can go back to their family's arm. The place that mean everything to her. A place where she fall in love with a man named Choi San.
A place where she's needed love and giving love. A place that she called home.

"Is everything okay?", San hold her hand as she tilted her head toward him and smiled.
"I'm gonna miss it. It's practically my home", she said eyes fixed on the place before she looked back at her boyfriend.
"We are your home now, chagiya", he said as other smiled at her especially YunHo.
"Eomma would be happy to see you again,  noona", he said with his eyes full of hope.
"I wish too", she said as YunHo looked at her with pity look while everyone looked confused with her statement but her brother know what does she meant by it.

She wasn't a human being.

Not yet and he's the only ATEEZ member does the only one who know about her.

...

"At least your father didn't broke this one promise, Cristina", she said as the eleven of them got off from the plane.
"He asked me to be careful around you because you're a dangerous girl to be with but I think he was wrong", she said back and Serine chuckled. "You're a good person", a word from her really made her heart soothed a little.

"Never once people saw me as a kind person", she said smiling. "You're the first one", she said chuckled.
"If you were a man, I would fall in love with you already, Serine", she said before the plane leaving the land as they looked around the place.

...

"Are you sure that friends of yours send the exact location to us, YuChan?", she asked as she looked the surrounding with wary eyes of her while ATEEZ member looked at their home nation with horror expression.

Serine realised San was nervous and scared when he hold her hand tightly

Serine realised San was nervous and scared when he hold her hand tightly. She looked at the member. All of them showed the same face expression, the same thoughts. Hoping that their family would be saved somewhere.

Incheon New Port.

She looked at the sign as she smiled to herself while walking with others.
"It's been a while since I've been here", she said.
"We should be looking for a shelter now or those dead-walker would be happy to have us for dinner", she said looking around as they agreed with her.
"There", SeongHwa pointed at the building and she looked at San looking for an explanation.
"That was a museum", she then nodded.
"Let's get going then", with carefully they're heading to the museum, checking on the surrounding before closed the door.

...

"San-ah", she looked beside and saw him having a hard breathing in his sleep. "Choi San, ireona", she wake the male beside him as he opened his eyes and looked at her.
"Nightmare?", she asked and he nodded.
"Will we be able to make it safe?", he asked her. "I'm scared with the thought of you're leaving me. Leaving us", he said.
"Gwenchana-yo. I'm here for you", she said and she put her head on his arm as the male hugged her.