13

"I didn't see anyone in here", she said eyes fixed on the male who's staring at the night sky.

"Choi JongHo", she call his name as the younger looked at her. "Did you see San?", she asked didn't realised the maknae scoffed at her.
"Shouldn't you ask yourself what made him avoiding you lately?", he asked as he wanted to get up but her patience wasn't that good as she grabbed his arm looked at him getting annoyed with him and San sudden action lately.

"I'm not a fan of patience, Choi JongHo", she said to him as he looked at her. He gulped in nervous. Her face shown so much that she's pissed off with the two brothers.
"I thought when he met you, you will accept him for what he is, but I was wrong", he said letting out a sigh from his lip. "I thought you were different unlike her ex-girlfriend. You just like her. You're chasing after a perfection just like her after all", she just let him talked. "If I were a girl, I would choose Hwa hyung rather my hyung. But that doesn't mean that you can say that when you're already his girlfriend", the looked in his eyes on her was a hatred.
"Done talking?", he was taken aback when she said that. "Did you or your brother even heard the whole conversation?", she asked him and he was speechless. She was right. They didn't heard everything. And he knew that too. "You should listen to everything before fire me like that, kid", he just stood in silent when he heard her answer.

...

"Let's play a game", SeongHwa said to other while waiting for Ian, Michelle, YeoSang and HongJoong searching for a human traces.
"That sound better than doing nothing", Cara said smiled at them.

San who took his place next to JongHo and MinGi looked towards Serine who was still smiling chatting with SeongHwa. San's anger increased when he saw the warmth between the two figures.

"I've got this. Let's make it interesting. 'Truth or Dare' seems boring to me. How about dare or fact?", Cara said placing the bottle in the middle and turning it before it landed on YuChan.

"Do I have to be the first?", he said with a smile on his face. "I choose fact", he said without the girl asked him first.
"If we were an animal, what animal are we and why?",  Cara asked him. "Pick three person and guess them", she said.

"If we were an animal, Ian would be a sloth because I know how much he love sleep literally anytime, anywhere. Our late leader, Max, would be lion. He knew how to deal and lead us. How he care for us", when he said that, Serine could feel a slumber stuck in her wound.
She knew that Max would do the same. Again and again to save his dearest person away from danger.
"And last would be Serine", San eyes shifted on YuChan. Even when he was mad with her at that time. "Serine would be a wolf", they looked at her as they thought that a wolf was the most feared animal out of everything but they were slightly wrong. "She's dependant, intimidating and she would stay loyal to the one she care", he said; eyes on her.
"I know that I was never wrong, Serine", San looked at her then. "That you'll keeping your promise", he said to her.