10

"Eommonim", she looked at the middle-aged woman as she turned around looking at her. "I wanted to break off the engagement", she said leaving them in surprised.
"But San wasn't here and we didn't know his decision yet, sweetheart", the older said as his wife nodded.
"Actually before all these happen, we had talked about this and he agreed with it. He told me that he would tell you two after his concert tour but this outbreak happen", she lied to them.
"If that what the two of you decide, the, we can't force you to stay together at all", he said rationally but not the woman.
"Was it is because you thought San is dead, that's why you're backing off?", she asked and the girl just showed a fake smiled of her. 
"No. It just that we realised that our own feeling not loving each other", she said politely. "The both of us were too busy with work and we're started being distant", she said to them.

...5 Years Ago...

"Let's break this engagement off, Choi San", she said to him as he looked at her disbelief.
"Our relationship just fine, but why so suddenly?", he looked at her hoping that she would changed her mind.
"I know that you're a sweet and nice guy but it just myself that didn't love you anymore", she said to him.
"But I can't", he said to her; holding her hand while they're met on the cafe. "I love you", he said to her.
"You don't love me. But you're forced yourself to", she said letgo of his hand. "You just need attention that time and I'm happened to be the girl who was there for you", she said sternly. "I'm not the one who you love", she said and he shook his head denying it.
"Ani. I really love you now. It's true at first but now it's all change", he said.
"Even if you said it now, I can't force myself to like you anymore", her word made him stopped talking for a while.
"It's not because of me but it's because of SeongHwa hyung isn't it?", she looked flustered when he said that.

It's not like he's wrong either. She was falling for Park SeongHwa charm.

"I can't let you go especially to SeongHwa hyung", he said as he stood up walked away from her with rage in his heart.

...

"Hey", the male run to her as soon as he got a call from her. She looked like she just tearing up. "Is everything okay?", he asked and she shook her head. "What's happen?. Did you and San having a fight?. Or did he hurt you?. There is no way San would do both since he couldn't be mad at the person he love. He just cute as himself", his statement made her chuckled with tear stain on her cheek.
"You wasn't wrong either, Hwa Oppa", she said and he wiped her tears with his thumb.
"I'm the one who hurting him", she said to him and he looked surprised.
"What's actually happened?", he asked her.
"It was a years ago, I started to love someone else and my love toward him faded", she confessed to him as he looked greatly surprised. "His parents fond of me and I couldn't bear to asked for a break and at the same time, I could see his love toward me", she said.
"Why now?", he asked and she looked at him surprised.
"Because that person greatly affected me day by day and I keep falling for him even I'm trying not to", she sighed.
"If you really like him, then go on. Leave San to me. He's my brother after all", he assured her and she looked at him with full of hope which he can't read her face expression. "Why are you looking at me like that?", he asked.
"Nothing", she was crazily blushed.

...

"San-ah", he noticed the younger seemed to avoid him lately. "Let's talk for a while", he said to him; trying to stopped him.
"Talk about what?", he asked back.
"Ermm...–", he was stuttering and San knew right away.
"If you wanted to talk about her, then don't", he wanted to walked away but SeongHwa word made him turned around looking at him; mad.
"She's your fiance. But she told me how you didn't care for her", his word made other member looked at the two argue.
"It's my problem with her, Hwa hyung. Let me take care of them by myself", he said back calmed.
"I know that you can handle them but she's my friend which I care for too", his word made San smirked. "And you're my brother", he said to him.
"That's not how she saw", he said as he looked confused.
"If you really care, you should stay away from her, not the other way", he said to him walked to his room.
"Hwa, what actually happen?", the rest who stay in silence started speaking as HongJoong asked him first.
"They're almost break off the engagement but San doesn't want to. She wanted it", they looked in horror especially San's little brother, Choi JongHo.
"I can't believe a girl like her would dare to leave San hyung", the maknae scoffed.
"JongHo-ah", SeongHwa looked at him. "You should heard her explanation before saying like that", he advised the younger.
"Do you like her or what Hwa hyung?. You should sided with San, not her", he said.
"I'm not sided with anyone nor like her. Why would I like San's fiance?", je almost raised his voice toward maknae but HongJoong managed to stopped him.
"Let San handled his own problem", he said. "I'm sure San know the best for them", HongJoong word made them realised how childish they were bickering about someone else business.

...

"Hey, beauty", he sat beside her as the girl smiled back. "Nice drawing there", he said looking at the sight in front of him.
"Sometime, drawing is the best solution when you're having a hard time. It makes you feel calm", she said and he looked at her drawing.
"Can we talk?", she looked nervous somehow as he said that.
"Who was the man that you like?. Is he better than uri San-nie?", he asked her tried not to made her mad.
"He is", she said with blushed on her cheek and SeongHwa realised them. "He's gentle and kind. He made me feel secure when he's around", she said to him.
"I thought I could fixed back your relationship with San. But I guess that man is better for you", he said to her.

'Mianhe San-ah', he said to his inner self.

"That man was you. I like you, Hwa Oppa", she said to him as he chocked on his own breath.
He then remembered San word then.

"That's not how she saw"
"If you really care, you should stay away from her, not the other way"

"I didn't know that you like me all this time", he said.

"I'm sorry. I can't return your feeling because I'd seen you only as a friend"

"And San is more important to me than you are"