ENDING

"San-ah", he turned around as he heard the voice from his behind called his name.

"Chagiya", he looked at her wife who had been sitting on the wheelchair with AeRa pushed them toward them. "You should've call me if you wanna come out", he said helping her.

"Kookie. It's been a while", she said with smile. "You're a man now", he then hugged her as the other looked at her with apologetic smile.
"Choi San", she sighed when she heard his word he had been bottled up for the last ten year. "How many time I've said to you. It's all on the past, Choi San-shi", she said in English as she looked at them.

"We are so sorry", Jin said eyes on the girl as all of them felt extremely guilty seeing Serine current state.
"We didn't expect that everything will come to this worse", the looked made her felt uncomfortable somehow.

"It's all in the past. I just want to be happy just like now", she said as San looked at her with smiled on his face.
"Eomma", their conversation being interrupted when a voice called their mother's name.

"HanSol. Stop chasing your sister anymore. You'll both will fall", the twin ran toward their parents as the seven male looked surprised.
"We didn't knew that you has another children here", TaeHyung said blankly.
"You're not here for a closure, don't you?", she asked them which made them shocked. They wasn't came tho their house just for a closure as what they've said but she could sense them trying to hide their real expression.

"A cure for your kind", NamJoon said started being impatient. He hate beating around the bushes and she knew him that well. "Look", he said sighed. "We all know how much you've been through and now you has a family. But this time, I'll promise you that you'll be fine", his word made San's blood boiling up. He wanted to punched each of their face and tell them to get out of their life but Serine will be mad at him for being rude toward other.

"Don't you wanted to walked like other?. Having a fun time with your family again?", SuGa asked her.
San was mad of course but Serine just smiled which made everyone confused. 

"Thanks for the invitation but I think I'm happy at this moment", she rejected the deal politely.
"I won't blame anyone for turning me into this but myself", she said to them. "I made those decision. So I can't get myself with so much expectation in return", the guys understand her feeling but for them they still think she's the only person fit to produce a new cure.

"How about SoYeon?", she asked as they looked at each other realised there were the other girl just like her. "I know that I'm being selfish but I can't risk myself anymore since I have my own happiness now", she explained.

"You're right. Mianhe-yo", Jin said. "We could only think of you when they came out with those new cure", he said.

...

She tried to reach the glass on the table beside the bed but the glass fell and scattered on the floor somehow. She sighed seeing how she become unable to act normal again.

San who just came back from practice, rushed to their bedroom just to see the scattered glass on the floor.
"Did you get hurt?", he examined Serine as the female pushed him away. "Wae?", he realised the sad look on her face but he didn't knew why. 

She had been distant from everyone since the last day BTS member came here.

'Did she thought of leaving him and the kids again?', that thought had been played a couple of time in his head lately.

He shrugged off his thoughts and started to clean up the glass carefully, so no one could get hurt. A minute after that, the twin came in happily.

They haven't seen their mother since they stayed with Serine's parent for two days.