33

"Woah. Chill out, there", he said to her as she chugged down almost a bottle of soju in her hand.
"Back off, pretty boy", she said back to him.
"Pretty rough day, huh?", he said as she just sighed.
"Why didn't they understand that Serine is still out there?", she was mad as tears flowing out from her sight. SeongHwa was surprised to see her crying for the first time since the day he knew her.

Everyone knew that she wasn't the one who could easily getting mad or cry. She herself said that tears made her feel weak and helpless. That she will never show her weakness in front of other.

But today, she cried in front of him.

"You love Serine, aren't you?", he suddenly realised how the girl used to be so clingy and care for Serine.

SeongHwa was the type who's easily read someone expression. Especially when someone else liking other. But he failed to realised someone else liking him instead. That's why people said he's dense whenever it come to his own feeling.

"You know nothing about me", she sassed him back. "You don't know what it feels like to have someone who could fully understand and care for you despite knowing how you're being a burden to them", he knew that so well.
"You're wrong", he said to her. "I do understand what was like to lost somewhere dear to me", he explained. "We're just the same after all", he took the bottle from her hand drink them to chased away his sorrow.

"If Serine is still alive, we would be a rival, actually", he chuckled.

...

SeongHwa looked back, seeing Cara gripping her thigh as they keep walking. Without thinking, stopped his track and knees on the ground motioned her to get on his back, grabbing her arm seeing how the girl looked flustered when he did that.

During the run, he winced as the some barbed wire grazed his shoulder, making his shirt torn. Seeing the plane was there, they run toward them just in time the doors closed. Everyone could heard a loud groaned and screeching at the door. The two has to wait for the other to came back as SeongHwa and Cara were the first to arrived while the plane were guided by several men at the time.

Leaning on the wall, she then sat on the floor, winced as she placed her hand on her thigh. The wound was not deep, but it burned just as the one on your arm did.

If only the facility didn't burned down, she won't be having this burn.

A few moments passed right after SeongHwa done handed the supplies to their team leader, he rushed in, his eyes immediately found her sitting on the floor. "The supplies in good condition, isn't it?", she asked, and he nodded.

"Yes. Thank god we're fast enough or we gained nothing yesterday", he crouching down in front of her, his eyes trailed from her arm to her thigh.
Neither wound was deadly, but both were surely painful. He really thought that she didn't have any injuries.
"Let's deal with those shall we?", he said softly as he rose, searching for the on-board med-kit.

When he came back, crouching down in front of Cara, she noted the wound on his shoulder.
Suddenly feeling his hand on her arm, Cara looked at his face, watching as he furrowed his brow, pulling on her sleeve lightly, the fabric was too tight. His eyes shot up, both locking eyes.
"You need to take your arm out", she pulling her arm up through the sleeve with a wince. Her now bare arm was out as she lied it down at the left side.

As his hand gently grabbed her arm, he cleaned the wound, before lightly spraying it with a spray. Her face and neck continued to burn hot as she noted every time his fingers touched her bare skin.

'I can't be like him', she pushed the feeling down beneath the surface, not wanting SeongHwa to pick up on them. Focusing so much on her own improper thoughts as his hands worked at your arm, wrapping it with a bandage, his eyes unconscious lead up her arm, trailing over her bare shoulder, and then neck, dropping down to her partially bare chest.

Catching himself, he brought his eyes back to her arm, chastising himself as he tried to shake the inappropriate thoughts away. He felt his body jolt slightly when her arm touched his shoulder. Looking up, he saw her inspecting his shoulder as Cara pulled lightly at his shirt.

"It's not that bad", he muttered, as she continued to look.

"No, it's not", she agreed as she reached down, and grabbed the spray, leaning forward, Cara pulled at the fabric, and met his eyes briefly with a light smile. "At least, we're fair and square, now", SeongHwa heart palpated lightly as he pulled off his shirt. As she prepared a bandage, she silently realised the way his eyes seemed to study her profile or her face, actually.
"Is there anything on my face?", she asked after placed the bandage and gently patted it down, her fingers grazed his bare shoulder making her feel hot somehow.
His eyes trailed down her leg as he adjusted his position. She watched as he gently grabbed her leg; making Cara surprised with his sudden action, his hands almost fully wrapped around her thigh.

As he gently pulled back some of the fabric of the pants, she spoke in an amused tone, though her heart was pounding. "Do I have to take off my pants too?", she said as she saw SeongHwa's lips curl up into a smile as he continued to look at the wound. "That won't be necessary. The fabric is torn away already", he said softly as his eyes briefly met hers, his eyes almost playful. "Unless you'd prefer too. I would be glad too", his word made Cara blushed.

"Careful, Hwa. You don't want to made another romantic drama scene here for your practice", his smile widened as he began to spray the wound on her leg. He felt his chest tighten when she called his name. She never called him by that name. Back then she would call him with SeongHwa or just a pretty boy. But just now, she called him Hwa. He didn't know why it always sounded so different but he like it when she called her by his name.

Realizing his hands were still wrapped around her thighs, she felt like there's a butterfly trying to get out of her belly. Clearing her throat, he looked at her, before following her gaze down.

Seeing he was still holding onto her leg, he quickly let go. "Mianhe-yo", a red tint on both his ears could be seen as he was so embarrassed by his action.

She just smiled at him seeing how flustered the boy was as they both began to stand up. Her back was against the wall, as she avoided putting weight on her leg. SeongHwa, who was trying to help her stand up, felt an unusual sense of tension take over as he peered down at her face. His eyes caught on a small cut on her chin he had failed to notice before. Without thinking he felt his hand rise up, as he gently hooked his fingers under her chin.

Cara felt her breath hitch in her throat as he did this. This was the first time a boy getting so close to her. Like a very close that their nose almost touch to each other. She were unsure of what he was doing, until his thumb very gently grazed across her chin. She felt a slight prickling pain, signaling that she must have a cut.

Watching as his eyes slowly trailed from her chin, to her plump lips, the both could felt each other heart beating rapidly. The tension between the two was growing that the two were sure neither of them could ignore it. His eyes then trailed from her lips to herr eyes, where his gaze held steady. His heart beat heavily as his chest was tight with various emotion. Guilt, anxiety, desire.

Both eyes locked with each other, as they felt their gut twist. The only sound that time was their unsteady breath. Looking back up at Cara, SeongHwa remained silent but questioned him with her gaze.

She felt her whole body freeze as he lifted his hands up, gently grabbing each side of her face. His eyes were locked with hers until he leaned up, and pressed a kiss to her forehead. Her eyes closed as he did so.

His lips lingered for a moment before he slowly lowered his face, and pressed a kiss to her cheek. Cara could feel the hair on his face prickling her face as he rested his face against her.

They both stayed silent, acknowledging the tension and emotion flowing around as the both resisting the urge to defy each oaths. Slowly, he began to move, his nose gliding slowly over her skin, before he stopped, and placed a third kiss, right at the edge of her lips.
Another movement, this time, his lips were hovering over hers, one slight movement and they would brush. She wouldn't move, she couldn't.

He stole her first kiss which she never thought of having a man in her life.

Softly, he spoke, his words making his lips ever-so-slightly brush hers.

"I think I'm falling hard for you, Cara".