04

"Serine", Ian looked at her as she's sparing with other soldier. "It's about Mr. President daughter mission", she stopped and walked to her team room.
"I have gathered four person to go with us", he said to her.
"Can they be trusted?", she asked.
"They are", they walked then.
"Who are they?", she asked him seeing two woman looked at them.

"This one is Cara", she looked at her hand while on the other hand Cara feel uncomfortable when she keep staring at her hand

"She's an abandoned SWAT. She lost her hand while doing undercover in Siberia", he explained as she smiled.
"Interesting", she said. "You're in", Cara smiled and she looked at the woman beside Cara.

 "You're in", Cara smiled and she looked at the woman beside Cara

"Michelle", she raised her hand to her.
"She got no manner", San said in korean which only Serine and JongHo understand.
"Shut up, San", Serine fired back in korean language. He somehow feel like Serine being distant to him.
"She's a killer machine", Ian said as she stand up. "This guy is the only family I has", she pointed at the sniper she holding on.
"Hi. I'm Choi JongHo and this is my brother Choi San. Both of us stronger and learn many martial art", JongHo said in cute tone.
"You two, Asian?", Cara asked them. Her look on them was like least trust.
"If you wanna stay here, you should know there'll be more asian people that you'll have to save", Serine explained to her. "I could send you back to Safeland. Which you know what they are", she looked down then.
"You two looked to innocent to killed a person. No. To kill even an ant", Michelle walked to them. "How about laid a girl?", she traced JongHo face making the boy blushing so hard. "Look at you, boy", she said smiled step backwards after that.
Serine and San just smiled seeing the two.
"Darling,come in to the team room", she talked through walkie talkies as soon as then, a girl coming in.
"This Cara and Michelle. Our new team", she said to her.
"Girls, This is Darling. She'll be your guide. You could asked everything to her since she's in charge in here", she said before walked away but she stopped at the door.
"Tonight at nine. Sharp. Gather in gym", she said to them which sent a shiver through their bones.

...

"You do listen to a lot of korean song", someone approached her as he stole the one of the earphones from her ears.
"YunHo", she smiled at the tall boy.
"I don't understand any of them but still their song soothes this little heart of mine", she said as the boy joined her.
"I think I've saw you once in Seoul", he said as she looked at him. "Or maybe not. My memories failed me", he smiled at her.