07

"Wow", she smiled when she saw the older man with his minion in the facility. "Mr. Mayor is here for her daughter", she said with the virus in her hand next to Cristina neck. He was panicked when he saw the scene.
"Don't you ever dare do that", he said and his minions raised their guns toward her group and her people did the same to them.
"Shoot me and she will be those monster down there", she smirked. "Not just that. You won't be able to create the cure if you kill me. You know how precious I am to this entire human survival", he looked trembling as he saw her daughter face. She was scared.
"I'm holding her as my hostage", she said to him. "Because I know you very well", she said and YuChan smiled. "She's staying here until everyone here arrived safe at their home country", Cristina looked at her before looking back at her father.
"Don't let me down again, Papa", she said and the older eyes softened.
"Okay. I'll do as you want but please don't ever hurt her", she was envious of Cristina and her father relationship. Serine too, hope that her father, her family would do the same to her. But it's all just in her mind.
"I never hurt someone who stay loyal to their promise", she said smirked.

...

"Woah, look at the dolphin", the four little girls was so happy and running around the hallway; eyes fixed on the undersea creature.

"Kids really lightened the mood in here", she said to Cristina and the girl just smiled

"Thanks for saving them and me of course", she said to her.
"I'm not doing them for free either", she said; her eyes on the children.

FLASHBACK

"Serine", she looked at him as she realised she was sleeping with her head on his shoulder. He was smiling at at her and she looked at the girls.

She took out some of a granola bars and threw it to them. "Have some", she said and they took them.
"Which one of you is Cristina?", she asked as the older out of them raised her hand.
"It's me", she said to her. "How do you know my name?", she asked me. 
"You don't have even a single traits of your father", she chuckled. "Are you really her daughter?", she asked smiled and made the girl frowned.
"I'm not him. And don't ever say as if I will be like him", she sassed her back as Serine just smiled.
"I need some back up plan", she said and everyone looked at her. "I knew very well that he won't send everyone back to their home country as soon as he has her daughter", Ian nodded.
"Your father wasn't a man of his promises", he said to her as she looked at them.
"What do you want me to do, then?", she asked as the other looked at Serine.
"I want you to act like you're going to be our hostage. You'll have to stay woth us until all of us going back home", she said.
"But how will you make sure that your people will be save and sound arrive at their hom country?", she asked back.
"That wasn't much of my problem though", she said and Ian smiled leaving the other in confusion.
"That's mean you don't have to worry about those issue. We have our little spy going around their place", they looked relief as he said that.
"Without something that would trigger him, you won't be able to hold me for long. I know him the most", she said mentioned her father.
"No. I'll be able to", she said looking at the small metal case in her hand.