21

A groaned sound could be heard so loud and clear which made him flinched in scared.
"Where are we going?", he asked the group who had brought him into some room with his eyes covered with white bandana. He had been escorted by several people as if he was a prisoner.
No one ever answered his question as suddenly he made a turn and lead himself in front of some door. The creaking sound of the door made him scared and worried.

'What if they wanted to feed their experiment?' or;

'What if he had be choosen as an experiment for the cure instead?'.

Those bad thought rummaged his mind as he didn't realised they closed the door and locked him inside. Even he was free from 'them' who had been held him so firmly, he still didn't so sure to removed the bandana from his eyes.

"You can removed the bandana", one voice said and he did so. But what he didn't expected was the place he stand in. There was a room with only door and no window. Seeing a girl stood in front of him made him feel weak.
"Chagiya", he gulped seeing her girlfriend in such a worse condition.

His noise could sense such a bad smell. A rotten smell. And it was from Serine. Her eyes are red as her veins turning black just like the dead walker's condition he saw out there. Her girlfriend's hair was tangled and there were even traces of fresh cut as if she were hurting herself. He could only heard her make a grunting noises. He knew so well that people at this stage of infection began to attack people, killing them.

He immediately knew it was too late to see her as human anymore, for she was the one smashing things. The zombie conversion was done. The unknown Serine in front of him tearing everything apart, was no longer the girl he knew and loved. He didn't know what to do as he stepping forward trying not to be scared of her. He wanted to think that the one in front of her still the cold and sassy Jun Serine he always loved.  The sound of his step caught her attention and she turned, and started to run towards him in lurching gait that zombies have. She was uttering gutteral growls as she came arms outstretched towards him but he trying to blocked her with both his arm.

"Chagiya, it's me", he cried, but he knew that she don't recognized him anymore. "I love you and always love you, Serine", this time he gave up on loving his life to the fullest. What's the point of trying to love if Serine wasn't a human anymore. He waited until her lips trying to reach is shoulder. Three, two, one. By this point he was sobbing uncontrollably but his arm didn't blocked her anymore.

Instead of feel like his skin being ripped out, he felt a tears falling on his shoulder instead.

"Stay away from me, San", she cried when he made a move to take her hand, but she pulled away and stepped back. "You can't touch me, San", she spoke gently. "I don't want anything bad happen to you, San", she stepped away from him.

He was so confused as he look at her. Serine's eyes were no longer red and the black veins on her arms and neck are changing colour. 'The Old Jun Serine' is what he could see in his mind.

As for Serine, she could see her boyfriend were worried of her. And that's confusing her. They said that he didn't care about her anymore but all she could see was 'A Man named Choi San' looking at her with anxiety.

...

"I knew it", suddenly a voice echoed through the room as one of the wall turning into a glass showing a several people he didn't recognize but there was BTS leader, Kim NamJoon and his member, Min YoonGi and YuChan, who's smiling at the two in those room. "It's you, her weakness and also her cure", he said and Serine looked at San with confusion.

"What did you do, YuChan?", she asked being so mad. She hated the man who tried to send San off to her; when she's in a worse condition. If she's really lose her mind, she would bitten him for real and that thought alone scared her.

"I'm sorry that I lied to you, Serine", he said showing his apologetic face. "San would never leave you. I was the one who made those stories up", San was surprised heard his confession.
"Why would you do that?", she asked before looking at him.
"I thought that the anti-virus would be better injected on a zombies but it just slowing down the heart rate and made you fell into coma but when you're awake, you're still alive somehow as a zombies", he said. "You scared to left alone and San was the only person you cared for. That's why I did it", he sighed.
"Did it work?", she asked putting her anger aside as she knew looking for a cure is more important than anything.
"No, it's not", he sighed again. "For now, we need to create another one but it might takes some time", the other said. "And I know deep inside you're still a human and that's why I dare to let Choi San in", he said.
"And your dare almost made me killed him, you idiot", she scolded him.
"You can stay with other if that what you want since we need to looked for another cure", his word made her looked at San.
"I really wanted to. But what if I'm turned again?", she asked worried that she will hurt other in the process.
"No. You won't", he firmly said to her.
"You won't turned if Choi San keep loving you and will never breaks those little heart of yours and you'll be fine", San looked at him and then at Serine. "Because he is your weakness and also your cure, Seine Jun", he said.

"Then, you don't have to be scared, chagiya", San speak up and walked to her. "Because... I'm Choi San will never stop loving you", he hugged her as then her tears came out.

For the first time in his life YuChan saw how she's opened up her heart after what she had been through.