34

"You do listen to a lot of korean song", someone approached her as he stole the one of the earphones from her ears.
"YunHo", she smiled at the tall boy.
"I don't understand any of them but still their song soothes this little heart of mine", she said as the boy joined her.
"I think I've saw you once in Seoul", he said as she looked at him. "Or maybe not. My memories failed me", he smiled at her.

"It's nice for forgetting things", she said to him as he looked at her confused. "What?", she said back to him. "I'm just saying", she smiled as they listened to the song staring at the night sky.
"You've been distant from us lately", he said to her as that was intention since the start, asking her about it.
"I'm not. Maybe I just a little bit busy?", she looked at him trying to find an excused.
"When the most of member hiding something from me, I could read their face. That what's I'm good at", he smiled widely.
"Sometime there is a thing that we could keep to ourself, Jung YunHo", she said to him.

...

"You like San, don't you?", YunHo asked him as she looked at him flustered which made she's loose grip on the machine and almost fall from the treadmill.
"Gwenchana?", he asked worried and she sent a death glare to him. "I was right", he smiled seeing Serine face.

"But why would you avoiding him if you ever like him?", he asked as he keep working out on a treadmill while she's working on butterfly machine.
"You're his friends and I think you know him the best", she said to him.
"It's the first time he–", his word stuck in his throat when the reality hit him. "He's already had a fiance", he sealed his lips seeing Serine slowing down her activity as she look at him before concerntration on her working out. "Give him a chance. He would be a better boyfriend toward you. He'll choose you", she stopped and looked at him.
"And what if he's not?", she asked him back.
"Let's bet on it", she looked at him.

'It's the only way to make you come home to our family, noona', he said to himself.

"If he choose you, you'll have to grant my wishes", he said.
"And what if he didn't?", she asked him.
"Then you can do anything to me. Practically I'm your's", she smirked at him.
"And you know that's mean you need to stay here with me and can't go back to ATEEZ", he looked at her. He gulped in nervousness.

'I'm pretty sure that he will choose you, YuNa noona', he just smiled.

...

"Mianhe", YunHo said while looking down as they were eating. San looked at him confused.
"Sorry for what, YunHo-ah?", he asked him.
"For the bet that I made. I shouldn't do that", he said clearing his throat.  When he thought of a way to ell her the truth, he's almost lost one of his favourite member.
"Ani. Don't be", he said smiled as the rest feel relieved to see San didn't mad at them. "I should be thank you", YunHo raised his head in confusion.
"You win the bet, Jung YunHo", HongJoong said with a grinned smiled on his face. As well as SeongHwa.

The rest jaws dropped when the leader said that.

"You win the bet, YunHo. I'm kinda worry with your wish", she said didn't realised a single thing.

"Since I won, you have to granted mine", he said and she nodded. She hate to be someone who broke a promise. That's who she is.
"Say it, then", she said to him. I could see she hide her nervousness.

"Come back with us to Korea", he said as her eyes wide opened. "I want you to reconcile with your mother. Your biological mother", he said as her face changed.
"I can't. She hate me. She said herself that she's throwing me away because she hate me. I'm murderer's daughter. That she regretted having me", without her realised, she's tearing up and everyone looked at YunHo almost mad but his next word made them speechless.

"You must be mistaken. She never said that", he argued back as she was pissed off with YunHo action.
"Why would you know?. Why must you care when I don't even know you?", her voice raised an octaves and that's made other in there flinched in scared.
"Because I'm your biological brother", he shouted and made her stood in silence.

...

Those flashback came to him like a movie scene in his mind. Those time he spent with Serine became unbearable memories to him. It hurts him knowing the fact that she's gone.

"You're spacing out", he turned around just to see SeongHwa and San walked toward him with Aera on San's arm wanted to put her down.
As soon as San did that, she ran yo him and hugged his leg making the male smiled.
"Yuno samchun", she raised both her arm signalled him to raised her in his arm.

"They said the cure has been made up", SeongHwa speak up.
"That's mean Serine is still alive. They've hide her", San made his own speculation.
"I really wish that too, San", YunHo said with his finger playing with Aera's hair. "But Serine wasn't the only one immune. The leader gathered every immune down there", he said back.

...

That day too, they were surprised to see two of BTS member walked to them especially WooYoung since one of them was his role model.

But for San, he was totally speechless when he walked like nothing happened. He was once saw him. Not as human but a walking dead body when he was getting Serine from the lab. He wasn't mistaken.

BTS Park JiMin and Kim TaeHyung.

But what made every ATEEZ member confused was the child that in his arm, sleeping soundly.
"JiMin sunbaenim. V sunbaenim", they bowed at them as they just smiled.

"You're –", San was stuttering as other looked at him with confusion. "Fine", he smiled realized the male recognized his past state.

"Indeed I am. Thanks to your wife", they were shocked to heard his confession.

"Serine is still alive, isn't she?", he was damn worried somehow but instead of answered him, he handed the child to him.

"Choi Hyun. Three month baby boy", he said as San face change. ATEEZ member was so much in confusion but not for San.
"Choi Hyun?", YunHo asked them. Before the two could answer, San word made their jaws dropped to the floor. Hey didn't even expected that.

He knew right away.

Soon his eyes forming a pool of tears when he look at the baby boy.

"Choi Hyun, my son".