23

PARK SEONGHWA POV

"Back then, I didn't blamed you for leaving YeoReum and choose Serine because I knew that YeoReum didn't love you anymore but now we're talking about Serine who had saved our life for a thousand time. Despite letting herself in danger", I said to him.

"What do you mean by that, hyung?", San asked me as I acted calm. Deep inside I was so mad that he's playing with Serine's heart.

"You shouldn't confessed to her when you're about to get married with YeoReum", I said to him because I'm sure that YeoReum didn't lied. She's a bad liar after all.
"Wait. YeoReum?", he looked at me with confusion. "Why would I get married to her?", this time it was me and HongJoong who was in confusion.
"But just now–", I cut HongJoong word.
"Mianhe", I said to him. "I totally forgotten about you're already broke off the engagement", I said as HongJoong looked at me with a lot of unsolved puzzled in his head.
"Bwoya, hyung. You're getting older now", San joked and I faked my laugh.
"You're right. I guess I'm getting older already", he smiled at my word.

...

"What was that just now?", He asked me.
"What was ... What?", I asked him back. "I mean why not be honest about YeoReum to San?", He asked me. "YeoReum really wanted to ruin San and Serine's relationship. And you know that", he said.

"I know but there is another way to solve this problem", said myself to him. "But not this way. Opening YeoReum's shame to others. She's a fine lady in front of other's eyes after all", I explained to HongJoong. "But why now?", HongJoong asked me. "I mean he didn't like San this before", he sighed.

"It's because our Choi San has changed", I explained, aware of the changes that happened to San that caused YeoReum to return to his love for San.

(END OF PARK SEONGHWA POV)

...

(FLASHBACK)

"It feel surreal. We're home", MinGi said almost tearing up.
"Everything thanks to Serine for saving us. Sending us back home", YeoSang speak his mind as YunHo looked sad.
They knew that she had been separated from everyone because of her transformation but none of them knew where she had been dragged to.

As for YunHo her word last time made his heart ached. As if she knew that time will come. That she'll never be able to meet him and their parents.

"Let's go back to Seoul", he pleaded.
"I really wish it though but I can't", she thought of how her fate after these outbreak ended. She was a girl infected with those deadly virus. On the other hand, she was the cure like what Max used to said. She had promise to be fulfilled. People's life depending on her.

"You already found us, and our family", he said to her.
"You don't understand, YunHo", she said in English. "They need me. People need me", she looked at her with disbelief eyes.

...

"So you really can't come back to us?. To our parents?", he asked and she looked at him sighed.

...

"I really wish that we could reunite as one family, noona", YunHo said and she just smiled; a bitter smile.
"What if I'm turning into those zombies if the first virus worn off?", she asked as they looked at her; worry thinking about the possibility of it. "Won't I'll be harming everyone else?", he could say anything since she said the truth.

...

SeongHwa had been listening to their conversation. He didn't knew that she was infected like the other also he couldn't accept that she's been dating with his member, Choi San.

'What if she bit him one day?', he thought the worst of her since he scared to lose another person he closed with.

But when he looked at the two couple, he could see how San love her like how he used to care for YeoReum. That scene made him didn't know what to do.

...

It's been a week since they had been saved by the troop but since that day too San changed. He did almost all the work and never once asked about Serine even when he knew that the younger acted like nothing happen at all.

It's not like they knew each other just a few days ago but almost a decade.

"San-shi", YeoReum walked to him as he looked at him with those blank eyes of him. "Can I ask you to find this for me?", she asked as other just looked at her.

"I can't promise you but I'll try to get it", he's being polite which bring misunderstanding toward each member especially YunHo knowing how her sister like him so much.

...

"That was close", YeoSang said to SeongHwa with his dagger still covered with blood as well as San. A zombies blood to be exact. While the two talk leaving San behind, he bumped into HanSik, one of the fighter in the troop.
"Are you okay, HanSik hyung?", he asked and the two turn around looking at them. "You look unwell since we came back", he said.

HanSik were the only one who always encourage them and be their friend when almost everyone scared to be closed to them because of the rumours of a zombie girl being brought to the island. And of course, BTS were included too. They're way too far from being ruthless but being kind and polite to everyone.

Before he could say anything, one of the citizen there pulled his scarf wrapped around his arm just to see he'd been bitten.
"You've been bitten", he said raised his gun up ready to shoot him any minute now.

"Don't you dare", San raised his sword up toward him. A little bit closer or the tip of the sword would hurt his neck instead. While SeongHwa and YeoSang had been froze in their place when San pointed to HanSik insted. "I'll kill him by myself", he pleading as HanSik couldn't believe his word. The urge of him is still wanted to be alive made him hate San a little.

"Aniya. San-ah", he shaked his head. "I'm totally fine", he said wanted to assured him but it he can't because everyone knew what will happen if they get bitten.

He dipped and weaved right as he was about to reach himm and slashed downwards with the sword ut he failed when he managed to get away from it. He parried with one of  his hand and the blade clashed against a dagger with a shriek that sent sparks flying into the air.  HanSik was quick and uppercut slashed at the hand to hand warrior making San groaned a little bit of pain.
"Help me", when he realised that HanSik took a little girl as a hostage.
"Let her go, hyung", he said panicked. But soon the girl stepped so hard on his feet making HanSik let her go as she sat down closed her eyes.
"Now", he said to himself as the sword in his hand flying right in front of his face going right through his skull.

Everyone who had seen that was surprised and shocked with the scene that just happened.

When everyone helping the little girl and the dead body, SeongHwa could see YeoReum look on San.

It was the one she used to look on him; the day she confessed to him about her feeling.