22

"Are you sure about this?", San asked her as she just smiled.
"As long as you're with me", she said hold her hand which made him blushed as red as tomatoes.
"You're still the same cutie San-nie to me", she said teasing him when she saw his shyness.

"Abeoji", their step stopped as they looked in front of them; Choi San's father; seeing them especially staring at Serine and San holding hand. Realised that his father looking at it, she immediately let go of his hand and bowed to him.
"Annyeonghasae-yeo", she said didn't dare to looked into his eyes.
"So this is the girl you've been telling us about?", he looked at his son and smiled who looked shy and nervous.

(A/N: Everytime I've seen his drama; my mind would automatically remind me of Choi San... 😂😂)

"You should bring her to our bunker, son. Your eomma and I would love to meet the girl who managed to steal our son's heart", she looked at him as soon as he said that. He's approved their relationship. As then he excused himself leaving the two alone.
"My father approves our relationship, chagiya", he said happily. But why are you look at him like that?", he asked.
"Now I know whose face did you get from. It was your father. You two really look alike", she said. "And JongHo would has your mother's face since he look different than you", she explained but soon his face changed.

"Let's get going, chagiya", he said faking his smiled as they walked to their destination.

...

"YunHo-ah", Serine's heart fluttered when she and San were in front of the door of her family's bunker. Her biological family to be exactly.

She wasn't scared but she will be disappointed when right now, she put a high expectations; hoping that they're still searching for her.

"Noona", he hugged her as she could feel tears falling wetting the shirt on her shoulders. "It's been two months since we last saw you", his sobbing made a middle-aged man came out from the bunker and looked at the scene.

"YunHo. Why are you crying hugging this lady?", He asked him as the boy turned toward his father.
"Appa–", he was stuttering with his tears still on his face. Serine who's seeing YunHo calling the man 'father', made her tears almost came out. She was only able to bit her own lips trying to hold up her tears.

Before he could say anything, he saw the same necklace he made for both her children. Her daughter and YunHo.

"My daughter YuNa", he then hugged her and both burst out of tears. "Your eomma were right. Uri YuNa is still alive after all", he said still didn't let go of her.
"So my name is YuNa?", she asked as the older nodded. "I has such a beautiful name after all", she smiled with tears on her face. She was happy that they still remember her. Still wanted her. Never give up on her.
"We should meet your mother. She would be happy to see you again, YuNa", he wanted to walked her inside but she's insisted and looked at San.

"I know that you're worried of those but trust me, nothing will happen. I'll wait with the member. YunHo will bring you to me after that", he assured her but it didn't work.

She worried that she'll turning into those monster if he's not around. And San knew her concerns.

"Just know that you're my one and only. No one can have me except for you", he said kissed her forehead as she just nodded and he then left the family having their reunion after almost two decade his member lost her sister.

"She's still asleep", her father said. "Sometime she would cried in her sleep; keep repeating saying your name in her sleep", she sit at the chair beside the bed.

She gently stroked the middle-aged woman's hair. The tears well up in her eyes saw the look on the face of the woman who was sound asleep.

Never thought of by her, her birth mother lost her sanity losing her daughter.

More makes him sad, imagining YunHo's childhood life without his mother's love. "Mianhe, YunHo-yah", she said while her hand caressing her mother's old hand. "You must be hurting more during your childhood day because of my disappearance", she sighed as YunHo tearing up.

"Indeed it was. But all I care is eomma and appa won't be sad anymore when you're here with us", he said hold her sister's shoulder.

"Eomma won't wake up anytime soon. How about we go to your lover or he'll be worried to death?", He teased her as her father looked surprised.
"Your noona dating your member?", He asked him and he nodded. "The two of you really look suitable for each other", he said to her.

"Can't I just stay here instead?", She asked them and YunHo looked how she didn't want to let go of their mother's hand even for a second.
YunHo didn't know how those family raised her but he could feel like she missed a mother love as if she never had one.
"Then I want to stay here to with you and our parents", he took a place beside his sister as the father just smile.

'If only this chaos didn't happen at the first place, they would be in their home comfortably', that's what their father thought.

While Serine looked at her mother who's still sleeping. Before she could asked, YunHo speak up.
"She took a sleeping pill so she could think less about you. Or she'll be sad and lose her mind again", he explained and she nodded understand.
"Is this feel like having a real families talk?. It so nice", she said to them as the two male looked at her surprised.

YunHo was surprised that his assumption were true. They didn't treated her as a family. He only knew that YuChan was once told the member how his aunt's ex-fiance raised her to be a thug like him but he didn't knew that the whole family treated her badly.

...

"You has a lot of present here", she pointed at the pile of present on the table.
"Of course, your dongsaeng is an idol", he boasting about himself as Serine role her eyes.
"But I bet Jungkook had much more than you had", she teased him and he pouted cutely.

...

"San-ah", HongJoong called his name as he gone to him with a smiled on his face. "You looked different today?", he asked.
"Is something good happen?", SeongHwa asked.
"And you didn't tell us. I thought we're best friend?", WooYoung pouted.

"I think of it", he said to then suddenly. Some of them was confused but some looked nervous.

"YeoReum-ah", SeongHwa who had stayed with HongJoong looked at her coming at them. "It's been a while", he said to her.
"Ooo.. YeoReum-ah. You looked fine after several years I'd last saw you", HongJoong said.
"To think of it, you and San broke the engagement–", SeongHwa nudged his arm motioned him to stop talking.
"What are you doing here?", SeongHwa asked her.
"Did San told you yet?", she asked and they looked confused but soon they were shocked with the news she told them.

...

"I think it's time for me to have my own family. We don't know what our future would look like".

"San agreed for us to get married. You know we don't know what our future would look like".