The Village Hidden in the Leafs

It was an early morning when I woke up to Naruto's annoying voice, ughh how can someone have soo much energy early in the morning! "Lunita! wake up! Grandma Tsunade is calling us for a mission! its a S rank!" ughh this is annoying. "Im coming, just a sec" Naruto and I walked out and made our way to Lady Tsunade's. It was a long quarrel between Naruto and Lady Tsunade because he wasn't made captain, "It always has to be Shikamaru!" "Because he is better than you Naruto!" Yeah and we went on with that for some time. "Your mission is to spy on the Akatsuki's members, we heard that they were somewhere between the Waterfall and Rain village. They might all be there or just half of them, do not engage a fight, just get some information" "But what if we get caught? And why us?" Keeba asked. "I choose each based on your powers, hinata and Neji are there for there baikugan, Akamaru and Keeba for their scent, Shikamaru is there beacause he is the leader and possesses the shadow jutsu, Sakura is there for her healing jutsu, and Kakashi will assist you, lunita has the hurakan jutsu you all are perfect for the mission!" "WHATTTT!! What about me!" Naruto screamed. "You were available, and shikamaru suggested you should come" "Whattttt!? I am going to be hokage and I am the strongest one here! youre just blind to see it!" "yeah yeah now leave!"

We made it out of the leaf village, and hit the road. It took us two and a half days to get there the waterfall village, now all we had to do was track them down. "So who exactly are the Akatsuki?" I asked, it was the first time I heard of them. "Well they are a member of 10 but I know some of them, there is , Hidan, Sasori, Deidara the one who attacked the sand village, kisame with a large sword, Konan, Orichimaro you know him, Pain, tobi, Kazuku and lastly Itachi Uchiha, the master of sharingan, his about your age 21. Yeah that's it mostly." Shikamaru explained. "Oh okay that's cool I guess." "Yeah, they say Pain is the strongest of all, but I think its Itachi. He beat Kakashi.." Shikamaru continued "I heard that you know" Kakashi stared at Shikamaru. "Kakashi! I see them!" Sakura screamed "Follow them!" We followed them on and on, they were 5 in total. "Itachi and tobi are there be carefull!" Kakashi demanded. We followed them in more until we lost them. We were alone in a deserted place by the waterfall.

I stood there looking around but found nothing, Neji's baikugan wasn't detecting anyone. I quicly held 5 kunais in each hand and dudged the ones aiming on us from behind. "Good reflexes, never thought anyone could dodge my attacks, I am impressed." where is this voice coming from? As I turned around I saw them for the first time ever, 5 of them wearing a long coat with red clouds on it. I quickly tried to read there weaknesses and I did for all except him, dark black hair, red eyes, his from the leaf village? His eyes are like Susuke but way better. My jutsu works on everyone, how could he?

They all started attacking us and it was fun, I never could use my powers in the village because they were too dangerous, but I think I could have some fun

They all started attacking us and it was fun, I never could use my powers in the village because they were too dangerous, but I think I could have some fun. "HURIKANO EYE JUTSU!" I exclaimed as I did my hand signs. In a second Sasori was on the floor dead. "WHAT THE HELL?! SASORI?! WHAT DID SHE DO?" screamed Deidara. "She used the hurikano eye jutsu, a jutsu no one else has, her eyes turn black and she kills you how she thinks in her head." Kakashi stated. "Well he is dead, and you all are going too end up like him." Pain screamed as they attacked us again. "TIME STOP JUTSU!" I exclaimed as everyone was frozen except me, I started reversing attacks of the Akatsuki and turning kunais on them. OMG THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME! I CAN SEE KAKSHI WITHOUT HIS MASK! I made my way and moved it, another mask? another? another? Seriously how can he! "Shouldn't you be concentrating more instead of playing around?" "What the hell? how did" "These jutsu don't work on me, im not that easy to kill you know." "Who are you and how the hell are you in my jutsu?!" "I am Itachi Uchiha, and my sharingan can detect what you want to do," he said calmly. "Are you going to do something or stay here forever?" he asked sarcasticly as he came closer to me, "release or I will" he said taking a step back, I released. I was shocked. how?
When I released All the other Akatsuki members were on the floor except Itachi and Tobi. I was surprised that he could do that.

"Well are we done here?" Itachi asked. "No were not!" I replied as he looked angrily at me, All of a sudden I was in his jutsu and it was impossible to get out. He approached me as I stood still at the edge of two walls. He kept on coming closer and closer until he stopped when there was no more space between us. "Just get out of here without a fight, Pain and Tobi will show no mercy and your no match against him, leave when I release. I hope I see you again" "Release". "CRYSTALYN JUTSU" I exclaimed as I did my hand signs, "What are you doing! Leave!" Itachi screamed. I carefully wrapped Deidara with my crystal and left to the leaf village with my team. "Why Deidara?" asked Shikamaru. "We will be needing him....."

If You Like This Story Or Chapter Support By Sharing And Liking

Comment For Any Question Or Statement

thanks for reading!

Lunatastic