MIXED UP

It had been for what seems like years in this room staring at my eyes, (welp it was actually an hour or so but I gotta exaggerate ya know) I look different. I hear a slight knock on my door as Pein enters "Why did you bother knocking if your just gonna enter?" I ask as he frowns at my comment, "I see your in a better mood now" he asked walking over to the bed as he led me to sit with him. "Well yeah I guess, I wasn't sad anyways" I look back at him. "Yeah that's why you had been crying when I told you, you posses the rennigan" he looks at my face with a mocking response. "Well I got new eyes I wanted to see if I could cry with them..." I stammer to his face as he laughes and mmocks me again "Yeah right, but next time think of a better excuse" "whatever, why are you here?" "Well, I posses the rennigan and your not very experienced with it, so I will start training you from tomorrow morning." "WHAAATTT, that's soo cool okay" "Great, be at the training grounds by 5" "okay sure!" with that he left and so did I, I really had to eat something before I shower and sleep.

"NEXT MORNING"

"Lunita! lunita!" mhmm this dream about Pein is getting more real every second. I can feel his touch on me that makes me soo mhhmhmmh! "His so hot, mhhm" "LUNITA! GET YOUR ASS UP!" I jump on the sound of Pein waking me up, SHIT! WAS HE HERE ALL THE TIME! OH GOSH! I DIDNT TALK IN MY SLEEP, DID I? I look to the clock on the side of my bed, its only eight am in the morning why is he waking me up? "I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU HOURS ON THE TRAINING GROUNDS! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? DONT YOU TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY?" Pein literally screamed at my face as if im some kid or smth. "Wait, so you meant 5am? Dude, who wakes up that early, im not a god like you or smth." Shit, I just insulted him, AND CALLED HIM DUDE! "What did you say?" I tried to get out of bed and stand up to say sorry. I quickly tried to stand but my leg got stuck on the mattress leading me to fall, why am I not feeling any pain? I look down only to find myself on top of Pein! I fell on him! this is bad! I tried again to get up as fast as possible and everything went down when my knee kicked him were the sun doesn't shine. OH MY GOD! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME. I got off Pein and stood up infront of him, he was grunting in pain. Pein is in pain, hahah, that's funny. So if I say im in PAIN does it mean im in PEIN, hehehe hahaha. "Why the hell are you laughing? Is there anything funny?! huh?!" shit what is wrong with me? Focus, Focus.... "Sorry! im sorry Pein" He gets up and looks at me, gosh if looks could kill. I keep looking at his face, what a sudden change he was... blushing? I look down to were his staring and I could see my self still in my short tights and my see through tee-shirt which my bra was visible from. "Go get changed and meet me in my office" with that he left.

PEIN'S POINT OF VIEW:

What the hell just happened in there? Did she seriously call me dude and made fun off me? Man this girl is killing me physically mostly ermm. (ya know the kick ;) Well I should probably get back to work until she is done, I've been so lazy lately. This Lunita girl is distracting me. Maybe sending her on missions isn't that bad after all. I cant be distracted by her, not now. Who is on my door must be Lunita. "Konan, come in"

BACK TO YOU:

I showered and dressed up while I headed out to Pein's office, I was gonna knock until I heard two people having a conversation. "Pein, should we maybe tell her?" that's Konan, "No you have to keep it a secret from her, Lunita cant know about this!" "Okay sir" "Good!" I heard Konan walking out of the office, Shit were should I hide. "Lunita? what are you doing here?" oh shit. "BRING HER IN!" Konan grabbed my hand and led me in as she left. "IT IS A VERY BAD HABIT TO SPY ON YOUR LEADER YOU KNOW THAT DON'T YOU?" "DON'T YOU?!" "Yes, I'm sorry" "IT'S TOO LATE NOW... YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED."

HEYOO GUYS THANKS FOR READINGG

I NOTICED MY LAST CHAPTER WAS SHORT SO I DECIDED TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS!
SPECAIL THANKS TO:

- daabitchh69

- rafkadib

-icesilxs

for the continuous support.

luna xoxo