Connected?

It was early in the morning when I decided to start breakfast, I had to impress Pein. He has to send me on missions! They don't even have eggs anymore, not even veggies, Gosh. I knock slightly on Pein's office door and made my way in. "Pein?" He was asleep. He looked so peaceful, I made my way to him were he laid his head on the table, Gosh his hair looks so soft and orange. "Should I touch it? Yeah his asleep so he wont even notice" I stammered to myself giggling. I was so close to touch it but he grabbed my hand "What are you doing Lunita?" he asked sitting back up. "I-I Wan-n-...." ugh why is his touch sending shivers to my body? I looked as his hand that was on my wrist he then noticed and looked up to my face that had faint red on it. "Are you scared of me?" he asked gripping my wrist tighter, "No" "Don't lie to me Lunita" "I'm not afraid of you, let go of my hand Pein" I said moving my hand from his, in a swift he pulled me back to him and landed on his laps with my head and hands on his hard muscular chest. I closed my eyes trying to figure it what just happened but before I could he spoke again. "If your not scared" he paused for a while lifting my head up as he continued "Then are you..." He stopped probably notice how unconfortable I was and how red my face was with just a bit of space between us. He let go of my chin and waist as I stood up walking out quickly. "Lunita" He stopped me "You came here for a reason, What is it?" I totally forgot about that. "Can I leave the hideout to get some groceries?" "Oh so you are going with the deal, well yes you can but take someone with you" "There's no need i'll go alone I wont be late just to get a bit of stuff" Pein stood up and walked up to me and said "I said you will not be leaving without someone with you" "WHY! OH OKAY, I SEE." "What is it now" "YOU STILL DONT TRUST ME? YOU STILL THINK I'LL RUN AWAY? RIGHT" "AM I RIGHT PEIN?!" "ANSWER ME!" with a swift I was pinned on the wall, my hands above my head that he held in one hand and the other that cupped my cheeks harshly. "OH NOW YOU'RE TURNING IT ON ME?! YOU CAME HERE ON YOUR OWN FREE WILL, BUT YOU'RE TOO GOD DAMN STUBBORN TO KNOW THAT I'M DDOING THIS ONLY BECAUSE I CARE FOR YOU! YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS OUT THERE, THIS WORLD IS DANEGEROUS FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!" he let go of my grip and was turning away to leave. "I had no choice, you did force me to come here in exchange of Tsunade" I said confronting him. "You always had a choice" with that he left.

I was in my room while dressing up my usual uniform getting ready to leave and get some groceries alone. I stepped out of the hide out saying bye to Itachi and Hidan then made my way to the store. It wasn't that far from the hideout it's a thirty minutes journey. I could sense someone follow me from the shadows until I stopped acting as if I was taking a break, I could sense them coming closer as I threw a shuriken at them. "Why the rush Lunita? We have been waiting for a month here waiting for you to finally come out, eventually you did." Orichimaru? what is he doing here! "We didn't rush you to come out did we?" Kabuto smiled at me. "So let us take our time with you" he continued as orichimaru licked his lips, "You disgust me!" I spat to Orichimaru's face. "I like that" he said coming closer to me. I was ready to attack with my taijutsu and I did but I mean he is good! he is a sanin afterall. I combated him more and more until I switched to using other means. "HURIKANO JUTSU!" I screamed as I left him in slow motion beating him up until I got hit so hard. "Guess you've forgotten about me?" Kabuto smirked. Shit! I can't move my leg, he probably hit me with that jutsu! "Ahh, never thought you'd give up so easily, such a shame Orichimaru isn't it?" Kabuto asked as he punched me again which made me caugh a bit of blood. "Kabuto I think this is enough torture! Shouldn't we head back before Pein notices" Orichimaru smirked at me. Pein warned me about this! i'm so stupid, why didn't I listen! I shouted on him and blamed him for everything! I started crying remembering what I told Pein, it hurts so much. He told me he cares about me and I ignored it and kept blaming him, I cried more at the thought of it until I got hit on my head and everything was going dark... "Lets move we don't want them knowing it was us" was the last thing I heard....

To be continued

don't forget to vote!

luna