Konaha?

"Goodmorning Itachi!" i screamed hugging him, "Someone is in a good mood today?" He asked hugging me back "Yup! all because of you!" i smiled "well that's good, so i figured out that i should take you out today on a trip, you and I! what do you think?" "Well who did you ask? did you take permission to leave the hideout! you know they hate me!" i answered in shock "I already asked and you know they cant deny me" "What!? so we are leaving?!" "Yes, yes. Now go and change and be here after 10 minutes" "Okayyy!!" "Oh and get some of your cloths and belongings, its a long trip" "umm okay i guess"

I went to my room wore my normal uniform and packed some of my cloths. I did my make up, tied my hair and went down to find itachi waiting for me in the hallway. "You ready?" "Yup" We then walked out and made our way into the forest. "Soo, Itachi were exactly are we going?" "It a surprise! so i cant say!" "Ughh fine" we kept walking until it got dark and we had to take a hotel. "Room for two" "sure, third story, room 121" "Thank you. We would like you to send us the food to the room, also we would like to use the hot springs" "Okay sir, you can with the hot springs" we both went up stairs to our room, it was big and it looked expensive. "Itachi? how much did you pay for all this?" i asked "Oh its nothing." nothing? is he serious "It looks like something" "Lunita, you know that i took half of all my clans money for me and i haven't used an inch, maybe only on dango, but yeah so don't worry." he said smiling "Well you could have just said you were rich from the start." i stammered. We then separated our ways to the hot springs.... Gah! what can i say it was amazing!!!! ive never felt more relaxed. After an hour or so the food was ready, well the food was even greater! If i knew about itachi having this much money earlier, what can i say he would have gone broke even with all his clans money. The night ended with me and him talking about life. Then we started playing never have i ever, "Have you ever dated?" i asked itachi. "Well... no" "What no fricking way!" "why is it that bad?" he asked. "because your too damn hot, probably you rejected every girl" i chuckled. "Whatever, my turn" "Okay ask" "Have you ever wished to go back to your village?" i stayed quite for some time. I never expected this question! "Umm, well yeah. It is my home after all, everyone i love is there. Naruto, Shikamaru, Kakashi.... you know... but i cant so i have to face it, were ever life takes me, im ready to face it. Because it cant turn out that bad, In this hard path i took i found you, someone who is so valuable to me now. There is always a good thing from every bad situation. I never regreted coming here. But yes i still wish i could go back home" itachi came up to me and hugged me tight. "I love you soo much and i will always protect you, i will always want you to be happy" "I love you to Itachi!" "Lets sleep tomorrows gonna be a long day"

As soon as we woke up we hit the road. "We are getting close" "okay" "Itachi?" "Yeah?" "Are you going to die soon?" he didn't answer but continued to walk in the forest. "Itachi? i heard you, you told me when we were together that night. I heard you" he stayed quiet. "Itachi! say something please!" "I am" he said coldly. "But, you said you will always want me to be happy, and if you die im not gonna be happy at all!" "Lunita! can we just leave this conversation for now!" "So when will you talk to me about it?! when you leave me alone in this misreable life here! Who will help me if Madara attacks me!" "Lunita! he wouldn't!" "How would you know! you aren't gonna be there are you?!" "No i wont be there, but i am here now and im making things right, my number one priority is protecting you and keeping you safe." "And how are you going to do that?! I don't want you to leave me!! Itachi!" i cried, he hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead slightly. "Wait and you'll see" with that our journey continued silently.

"Itachi? what are we doing in Konoha? Why am i here, if they see you they will kill you!" "Lunita, I love you soo much, and i really wish we had more time. But right now i need you to be safe, promise me you wont leave and you stay here, you are coming back to live here. I will see you again little sister." "Itachi! stop! Itachiiiiiiii!!!!!" he disappeared into crows, and i flooded my tears everywhere. He left me!! i cried more until i couldn't breath and screamed his name more than a million times until guard shinobi of the leaf gathered by me. 'Why did he leave me?'

luna

xoxox

watcha think?! do you like it?????