Back to the Village

On our way back, I asked Kakashi a few question about Itachi Uchiha and tried to understand how he made it pass through my jutsu. He mostly explained that no genjutsu can work on him. I was really interested in knowing him more but Kakashi will surely figure out something was on between us, so I didn't risk it. We made it in time to the leaf village and then headed to lady tsunade's office. She told us to leave Deidara and go, that our mission was a great success for getting a member. This was weird, she literally sheeewed us out.

I couldn't get my mind of Itachi, for some reasons his words and face kept circling through my head, I had to do something to keep my mind occupied. It was noon and I thought training might be good now. I went to the forest and began training on my new jutsu, time went by quickly and it was 10 pm, "I gotta head back home" I stammered to my self while looking at the time. "What are you doing this late here?" a deep voice came from behind, it was pretty familiar, "Itachi?" I asked until I could see those red eyes.

"I asked you a question" he replied "oh um I was training

"I asked you a question" he replied "oh um I was training." is he seriously bossing me here ill show you. "This late? are you ok? you know how dangerous it is here at night?" he asked angrily. "Well its not like its your business, I lost track of time if you should know" I replied him. "oh and im leaving now so yeah, goodbye" before I could even move a muscle he held my hand and turned me to look at him. "Did I do anything wrong?" he asked looking straight into my eyes. "No..oo" "Well then im walking you home" he insisted. "But.." "But I don't care, its dangerous out here, and no one will spot me soo take a break" "ok-k" "Why are you helping me? You helped me in the fight earlier and now, why?" I asked. "I have my reasons. Let's go"

We walked in the empty streets of the leaf village, he spoke to me mostly about his life back in the leaf village and he showed me the places were he used to train and stay mostly. We walked casually until he stopped at the edge of the cliff and stared at it, from his face I could see how memories were flushing back at him, "Are you ok...?" I asked as he answered "yes I'm fine. Let's go." He said coldly. He then dropped me off at my house and left. Well that was something.

          NEXT MORNING

"Lunita! Lunita!" is that Kakashi? I opened the door as he barged in and handed me a paper. "Deidara escaped but how?" I asked "lady hokage wasn't lady Tsunade but instead itachi's transformation jutsu! he was here before us and he was seen last leaving the leaf village by 10:30pm" he explained. That was after my walk with him? Did I seriously become close with a criminal! im so naïve thinking I could be friends with him. "is lady tsunade hurt?" I asked. "Continue reading...." he looked down as he replied. "Wha-at iss s this-s.. I-I... I am what?" "im sorry Lunita" "If I have to leave to them to save the village I will" Kakashi looked at me in shook. "no, we are planning an attack" "no Kakashi, we all are not a match to the Akatsuki's, I will leave tomorrow, I just have to pack a bit of my belongings, please leave Kakashi" Kakashi left as he closed the door behind him, how can Itachi do such thing. After a while I heard my doorbell, I guess the news got spread. "Hey guys" "Hey Lunita, we heard you were leaving tomorrow, we just thought it would be nice if we could hang out all as a team before you leave" shikamaru said as he led me through the door. It was so nice of them to do that to me, "Thanks a lot, sure lets head out" I replied.

We all made it into the restaurant and we had all start to order our meals, it was going on pretty well until I noticed it was way to quite "Where is Naruto?" I asked. "oh he wouldn't leave his room after he heard the news." Shikamaru explained "What? Why? I'll be right back guys just a minute!" I screamed as I ran of to Naruto's apartment. "Naruto! open up!" I knocked as he opened the door. "Hey Lunita! what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the restaurant?" he asked in a sad and disappointed face. "well yes I should, but some random guy that I need to have dinner with didn't show up and I want him to" "I cant. sorry" "why not? Because I cant see another person close to me get taken again, I just cant! I lost Sasuke and many other more and now you!" he cried. I hugged him tight, Naruto is like my little brother and I cant bear see him this way. "Naruto look at me and stop crying, I though you should know better if you wanted to be hokage, a hokage always sacrifices his life for the ones they love, the ones important to them. The same way your parents did to you, I will, because you are important to me, okay!" I hugged him tighter as we both ended up in tears. "I guess im gonna be hokage before you after all, don't you think?" I said as I whipe my tears "no you wont!" "Hahahaha, I was just kidding. Now do you still want to stand me up or should we head to the rest and have some ramen?" "Ramen!" So we did. This night was a night I would never forget, because all the people I love are with me. It was the best night of my life.

If you like this story

soppurt by sharing liking and commenting

Lunatastic10