Double Trouble

My heart was beating faster at every step he took towards me. I cant move. He finally got so close that aderline was rushing through my veins, this is it i'm totally dead. He got his hand closer to my face and cupped my chin. He kept staring at my body as I stared to his face figuring out his emotions, he showed nothing but a smirk. In a swift I was pinned to the wall, now I was between him and the wall, not enough space for me to move. "You've caused many problems today, don't you think so?" he asked making me face him slowly, I couldn't get the words out my mouth, he was so close! His breathing that was hitting on my skin set me on fire, I couldn't even control myself. "Why so silent?" he started moving my cloak off me gently revealing my under cloths. Ugh when something is about to happen im wearing these baggy pants and baggy shirt!! Yesterday I was wearing my hot tights and he wasn't even here! I groaned out a bit loud while staring at my cloths. "Hmm, don't worry, there not gonna be there for too long" WHAT! I WAS LITERALLY SCREAMING INSIDE. He then started kissing my neck slightly and soo soft, gosh those soft lips on my soft and sensitive skin. After a while he started pressing harder and kissing harder, I couldn't help but let out soft moans. He then reached to my shirt which he was grabbing on top of my head....

"Pein-sama, can I enter I have to report on my mission" Itachi said while knocking on the door. Pein groaned, I quickly put my shirt down and wore my cloak as I was leaving Pein held my hand and turned me to face him "dont think  I'm finished with you" with that he said "come in Itachi" and I left to my room.

Time skip (1 hour later)

   I laid on my bed still thinking about what happened, it has been replaying over and over in my head. My thoughts were disturbed by a knock on the door, Itachi, "Hey, how are you doing?" He asked me as he sat on the edge of the bed. Itachi and I pretty got along together these past months. "I'm good, how was your mission?" "Good" "Umm Itachi" "hm" "Peinandialmosthadthatthingg" "what, I didnt hear you"
"Peinandialmostyouknowfucked"
"Lunita, speak up what the hell"
"PEIN AND I ALMOST DID IT!!!"
":|"
"Itachi omg say something"
"Umm why almost?"
"You knocked on the door"
"Oh sorry about that"
"Its fine, he said that he wasn't done with me yet and I'm freaking out and I don't know what to do"
"Is it your first"
"YES!"
"oh wow"
"What exactly happened with both of you"
I explained everything, like everything.
"And then you walked in."
"You really are nosy"
"What no...."
I stopped talking when itachi and I felt someone else in the room.
"Talking about me I see... Itachi please exit the room. Lunita is now in double trouble"
I looked at itachi while he left my room smiling evily at me.
"Now Lunita, where were we?"

Thanks for reading!!!
♡♡♡
Luna

Sorry for short chapter, but dont tell me it wasn't hot!