SAY WHAT?!

I woke up in the morning getting ready for my first mission in the home of criminals, wait if I call them that does that mean I'm calling myself a criminal? OH HELL NAH, well REWIND.... I woke up in the morning getting ready for my first mission in the home of the Akatsuki's. BETTER. I made my way to the kitchen and made some breakfast for myself, as soon as I sat down the whole members were staring into me, this is awkward how am I gonna eat if they keep staring? "Is there any problem?" I said looking at them, "well... is this just for you?" Deidara asked while pointing on my plate. "Yeah duh I made it, do something for yourself" I replied as I looked at them annoyed. "Well we don't know how, we usually have Konan do that but we cant find her soo..." "Soo do what you usually do when Konan wasn't here to feed you and I wasn't here I either, Not that hard now is it?" I said mocking them. They glared at me "That will be a waste of money you know! Youre a women and its your job to feed men, so do it." "Firstly I am a woman, a free women and I do whatever I want, Secondly, not all woman are house wives, and im not married yet for a reason, Lastly, don't talk with me in disrespect or I will not hesitate to kill you!" I said as I started eating again. "Well guys lets just go I don't think i'm up for a fight i'm tired, hn" Deidara said turning. "Or maybe you're just scared of her" itachi replied "NO, NO IM NOT I JUST DONT WANT TO FIGHT NOW!" Deidara replied angrily. "okay, okay your not scared, ehm" Itachi replied. "WHAT WAS THE EHM FOR ITACHI YOUR MOCKING ME?!" "No, no lets just go eat" Itachi dragged deidara as they headed out.

When I was done with breakfast, Konan came in and called me to Pein's office. I knocked twice before he told me I cold come in, such a show off, I made my way in.

"Pein, you asked to see me?"

"Oh yes I did take a seat"

"So is it about my first mission!!!"

"About that.."

"what about it?"

"Soo you are new here and I need to explain how things work here a bit.."

"Oh okay, you mean about which teammate I am to go with on missions. well Pein I work alone you know.."

"Well first off, I don't allow women go on dangerous missions, so you and konan's job is mostly to guard the hideout. Also we have to talk about sharing the days you will cook and clean with Konan now that are two women in the hideout."

My mouth didn't quite say anything for a while but my face expression said enough.

"I know its not quite fair but .."

"IT'S NOT QUITE FAIR! ITS NOT QUITE FAIR! IT'S NOT FAIR AT ALL! I'M NOT GONNA BE HERE DOING CHORES AND COOKING FOR MEN!! NO I'M NOT! OVER MY DEAD BODY! YOU DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND THIS BUT IM A NINJA NOT SOME HOUSEWIFE....

Pein point of view

I looked at Lunita screaming at me after what I told her, she is still talking about women's right and how selfish I am for thinking this low of her. Does she really knows who I am? Well im not going to lie, I am quite enjoying this. She is just so different than all other girls, other girls are too scared to even look at me and look at this women right in front of me shouting at me. She really is something else.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING PEIN?!" I screamed at him.

THE REST OF THE AKATSUKI'S POINT OF VIEW.

"Is she seriously shouting on our Leader?"

"Is she okay?!"

"He is going to kill her that's it"

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING PEIN?!"

"Di..d shh..hheee jjuu..ssttt call him his name?"

"yes, yes she did"

"this time im positive she is dead"

"I guess i'll be the only one cooking and cleaning the house"

"well get ready "

"1"

"2"

"3"

"yes yes i'm listening, Lunita, sit back down. I understand your women right and whatever you were saying, so I am willing to make a deal. If you cook and do the houses chores and do what I tell you, then I might think about sending you on a mission. Okay?" "Lunita? yes?"

"FINE PEIN! I WILL, MORE LIKE PEIN IN THE ASS."

"hahaha, very funny Lunita. That's one streak to me saying no to our deal"

"sorry, sorry, I take it back pein"

"what is happening?"

"is this real? someone pinch me"

"gladly"

"ouch!"

"its real, our Leader just did..."

"SHUT UP PEIN!"

"Okay sorry, i'll stop"

Sorry if it wasn't somehow like pains character...... but it will eventually. Pleaseeee support my storyyyy. And comment

this is the end of chapter, if you like this story support by:

- sharing

- voting

- commenting

thanks for reading

lunatastic10

comment if you want another character!