The Hidden Eyes

recap

"Don't you fucking dare put a finger on her again"

He is here! He came to save me! "Pein! I'm sorry I left, I-I do-n" "Lunita we will talk about that later" He totally hates me, what have I done. "Itachi, Kisame, You know what to do" they both left the room while Pein stared at me until I realized that I am just in my underwear tied up "What did you do to her?" Pein spoke still staring at me madly, it got me crazy, I was mentally and physically heating up. "Oh Pein, we both had a lot of fun. I give it to you her skin is flawless." Orichimaru was trying to get him angry and it was working. "Pein his lying, we did nothing! I swear." I try getting him to snap out of it but he just got angrier "THEN WHY ARE YOU BRUISED?" he asked as a dark aurea was surrounding him. "He just hit me! Pein his just trying to get you angry I.." Orichimaru held my mouth shut. Pein suddenly gets Orichimaru stuck to his hand while using his rennigan. He kept fighting him until I saw him bleed "PEIN!" I scream as Sasuke pushes his lightening sword in him. How could he not see him! "I guess I figured you out easily Pein, these 5 seconds where you cant use your powerful jutsus, I took you fighting Orichamaru is a good thing. You were so distracted waiting for that 5 seconds to end, that's when I struck my sword from behind" Sasuke explains as Pein caughs a bit of blood. When I saw that my blood rised, I had no control of myself. I get loose easily this time and my eyes were different they controlled me. I killed every person in the room other than Pein, Orichimaru and Sasuke. Sasuke was coughing a lot of blood and Orichimaru suddenly held Sasuke and disappeared. I tried walking to Pein that was looking at me with his eyes widened and his mouth open, but I lost my strength and my legs failed me. I could see Pein walk to me trying to get me up but my eyes got heavier every second until I was on the floor.

I woke up in a dark room with a familiar scent that belonged to Pein. My head was dizzy but I still managed to sit up. I looked around as I heard 2 people talking behind the door. "Are you sure you saw it Pein?" "Yes I did" And by that two figures made there way into the room. Itachi kept staring at my eyes and looked back at Pein, Pein just nodded his head. "I will leave you two" Itachi said as he walked out still staring at my eyes. What is wrong with my eyes? They seem perfectly fine. "Lunita, how are you feeling?" Pein asked as he made his way to the bed sitting at the edge of it facing me. "I'm fine, Pein?" "Yes?" "I'm soo sorry I left, I just was so angry and I didn't it will end up like this and I was so scared because you were right and I was blaming you! I am soo stupi" "Lunita stop! Its not your fault." "IT IS YOU GOT HURT!! I-I IT-TS M-YY FAULT!" "No its not you saved me remember?" "I did?" "yes" then it hits me, what happened then? "Pein? what is wrong with my eyes" he looks at me trying to figure out how I knew "How do you.." "Itachi was staring at my eyes and when you got hurt I don't know what happened everything went numb and my eyes were in a circler motion" "Lunita, You posses the renigan just like I do"

END OF CHAPTER COMMENT BELOW IF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE ON SOMEONE ELSE!!!

LUNA