A New Life without you

Tsunade PV:

"Itachii!" "Don't leave me!" she screamed, is she awake now. I woke up to her room and find them holding her down to the bed. "Lady Tsunade! Its Lunita! she has been shouting Itachi's name and screaming things like, why did he leave her, she is shaking crazy as if she is under some jutsu" I was shocked, what would she want with Itachi? Did he put her under a genjutsu? I should heal her, I need to help her the same way she did, I walked up to her shaking body, what happened to her? I place my hands over her body releasing a purple chakra, and the process went on.

Your PV:

I woke up in a bright room with roses at the end of the table. I'm in Konoha's hospital, so he really left me... it wasn't just a dream. I start moving a bit until I heard the door crack open. "Lunita, your finally awake." I look up to see no one else than lady Tsunade. "How long was I out?" "A week, Itachi managed to place you under his genjutsu, you were screaming his name all through" "WHAT! A WEEK! NO! NO! IT CANT BE! NOT NOW!" "Lunita what is happening? I demand you to speak!" "I HAVE TO LEAVE! I HAVE TO FIND HIM!" "LUNITA! YOU ARE IN NO CONDITION TO LEAVE THE HOSPITAL!" Lady Tsunade held my arm not letting go. "Lady tsunade, let me go! I ne-ee-d to-o sa-a-vv-ee him" I cried "Save who?" "I-I-TAACHH-HIHI!!" she let go of my arm and by then i ran into the forest holding my head straight and running through the woods, sensing his scent.  After a while I sensed Kisame. He is here already. "kisame!" I screamed as I saw him. "Lunita! what are you doing here I thought Itachi" I cut trough him "Kisame we will talk later I need to go" "Im sorry but I cant let that happen" "Wha--aa-tt!" "Its a promise" ill fight him if I have to. I take out a kunia of my hair, the rest were In the hospital. "Lunita stop, I wont fight you" "then I guess ill get in easier" I jumped above hime and hit his leg with my kunia, but he dodged, I took that opportunity to run to him, "Please don't be late, please don't be late, pleaseeee!" I kept mumbling  to myself until I saw him. His last words came out to Sasuke. "I will always love you little brother" he said as his head hit the wall and his lifeless body hit the ground. "Ita-achi-i? ITACHIIIIIII!" I ran full speed to him hoping I could save him with my little nin jutsu, "Come on... stay with me itachi, please don't leave me... itachi?!!!?!?! Itachiiii! ITACHI!" "Lunita, take care of my brother... take this" he gave me his necklace. He closed his eyes, smiling. I screamed until Sasuke spoke. "Why? Why do you care so much?" he asked. "He-e is the reason im still alive. He is my brother, even if not from blood. Unlike you your from his blood and you killed him! He is your BROTHER!" "YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!" "I DO! I DO MORE THAN YOU DO! LIKE HE SAID.... YOU ARE ONE FOOLISH LITTLE BROTHER!" "ENOUGH YOU BOTH!" no! no no no please no. "Surprised to see you here Lunita? were did this punk Itachi try taking you?" "Shut up! don't you dare call him that. You are the only punk bastard!"why is madara here?!  "You grew some mouth on you again, do I have to beat you up again so this big mouth of yours can learn to respect me again" "LEAVE ME ALONE! JUST LEAVE ME!" "YOU BELONG TO ME, YOU SHALL STAY WITH ME YOU BRAT, SASUKE KILL THAT RED HEADED GIRL AND CATCH UP WITH US, I HAVE TO TEACH HER A LESSON, MAYBE THIS TIME SHE WILL REMEMBER TO KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT" "I'M GOING NO WHERE WITH YOU MADARA! LEAVE ME!" He the carried me over his shoulder and walked into the deep forest. he put me down and with a swift he started with his abuse again he punched me multiple times and called me names I ignored it all except this one comment he made "You really love Pein don't you? Its sad his going to die soon" "what!" "He will fight the nine tails jinjuriki and I know he will not succeed, I just cant wait for that day to come. Then I shall have his eyes!" "You are sick!" "I might be but at the end im still going to control the world, with you by my side, my ultimate weapon, whose eyes have every feature a clan has" your eyes widens at his comment, I have all the eyes from every clan? how? "He never told you? Pein knew all this time. He probably didn't tell you that you unlock your reniggan when you want to save someone you love." that what was he was talking about with Konan that day I sneaked up on them? 'I have to leave this place, I need to return to konaha' I punch him were the sun doesn't shine with all my chakra concentrated on my fist then "You bastard!!!" he screamed while I ran off heading straight to the leaf village.

xoxo

did you guys like it?

luna.