No Choice To Make

"I WANT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE!" Itachi was concerned, but he never thought it could come to this decision, he really had to think of something before its to late.

YOUR PV:

It was late evening when Itachi had finally calmed me down, did I over react? I don't care! thinking about him makes me want to cry. Why would I even think my life could be a fairytale story with a happily ever ending WITH AN S-RANKED CRIMINAL! what was I thinking? But he was never this heartless, or was he just acting all this time? He was my first everything! I gave it all to him... First kiss, first time, he was my first... and I hoped he was my last. But I was wrong.

ITACHI PV:

Lunita had finally calmed down so I had time to do some other stuff, I went out to train. As I began training I couldn't help but think about Lunita, Pein wouldn't really do that. She is really going through much and I wanted to be there... She should have never come here, it was all my fault I met her that day. I cant concentrate, im going back to the hideout.

YOUR PV:

I still couldn't take my mind of him! what is wrong with me!! I have to ask Konan what is happening to Pein, this isn't like him. I went out of my room to search for Konan, I haven't seen her in days. I searched for sometime but I still never found her. Where is she when I need her?! I was heading back to my room but Pein called me to his office. What the heck?! I was dying inside! What does he want now? Where is Itachi? I knocked on his door, after sometime he let me in. His office was darker than usual, his desk is more scattered, his face looks so tired and emotionless. Was he still angry? Is that Tobi? What is he doing here too? "Finally took you sometime to get here" Pein said to me annoyed. "I was...." "I didn't ask" did he just cut me off? "You are getting very useless to the Akatsuki, you're always in your room, you left, rather, bailed on your last mission, your not cooking or cleaning." He continued "Now that Konan is going to be absent for some while I expect you to do all these, and if you don't... What do you think we do to her Madara?" What? This.. ss.. ii...ss Madara? Isnt he dead? What is happening here?! "Well she is too pretty to die, and we can't kill her yet Pein she is here for a reason. She will be useful in the future. But I still do expect you to do what Pein has asked you to." "YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE WEAPON WE ARE GOING TO USE TO DESTROY THE LEAF VILLAGE SO DO NOT TRY TO MESS AROUND "

Ouu daym
What is going onnnn???
Hehehe
Until next time .....(evil laugh)
Luna