A New Life with you

When we fall in love, we take risk, we take these risks for them, even if we were to get hurt. I truly never believed in love, until I met him. Was this love? Us holding hands, not caring what our future may hold or what stories about us will be told, and what will happen to our past that we just left behind, just to start this new life with you.

We ran with the sound of ANBU and leaf shinobi after us, WHY? because we just left in the middle of the crisis. And heck, was Naruto angry! "I think we should teleport" I said looking to Pein, "yes" I held his hand tighter then teleported to a hotel with hot springs, resturants and all these fun stuff, we spent the whole day together and we did everything together until night time came. "Lunita, dress up something nice, we are going out tonight" he said then left to the shower. I went to the other bathroom and showered quickly, then I put on a black kimono with black high heel and then I put a bit of lip gloss and I was done. I go to the room to find him there sitting on the sofa waiting for me. He looked so good with the Yukata. I could feel the heat rushing to the edge of my cheeks, why cant I control myself? He stood up when he finally noticed my presence in the room and walked over to me leaving no space between us. By that instant my legs were weak and they were going to fail me, I took a step back and felt my body falling, in a blink I was in his arms, his hands om waist and the other on my neck, "Clumsy girl" he stammered loud enough for me to hear "Hey! first of all im not clumsy its just this stupid carpet! And secondly im A WOMAN not A GIRL!" "Well your wrong, your still a girl, but don't worry tonight i'll make you a woman, Let's go now" my heart was skipping beats and I was unable to control my body any more, I just stood there burning, pleading for his touch, his words made me go crazy. "Pein" he turned his face and looked at me, his eyes widened, seeing me like this. "Lunit" my body uncontrollably went to his and I smashed my lips unto his my hands all over in his hair and his hands on my waist; his lips trailed to my neck then my jawline leaving dark marks all over my neck and chest. "Lets take this to the room?" I asked while he was still kissing me. "First dinner" he said separating us, I quickly had him back to his old position "Have me for dinner." with that we made love all night. (sorry guys! I don't write lemons, cuz its disgusting!)

NEXT MORNING:

I woke up not being able to move at all, "shit... this hurts" well tbh I couldn't move because of two reasons, first because I was wrapped up in Pein's hands, second because damn he went hard on me yesterday, and it was my first time! I try to get up again but slowly to not wake him up. Finally out of his arms! I stood up from the bed and took a step forward only to fall down immidaitly on the ground, "shit... Fuck you Pein" I said trying to get up, instead I felt two hand on my bare body carrying me up "I wish I could but, no, you cant walk" My face now was completely red, I was still undressed and his statement was so.... "Get some rest, i'll cook breakfast, I don't think you'll be walking for a while now"

after some time he came back and put his large shirt on me, then carried me to the dinning table, "Mhmm, it smells nice" "I made it, what do you expect" "Oh my gosh! its so tastyyyy!!" "Not as much as what I tasted last night" why is he doing this? "Pein! stop!" "Sorry sorry"

One MORE EPISODE BUT HAD TO END THIS HERE BC ITS GETTING LATE HERE

BUT DW ONE MORE CHAPTER!

LOVE

LUNA