Him Again

Everything for the past months were going great, Naruto had to go work on his sage mode with Jiraiya and I had continued my usual activities as ANBU. "Lady Tsunade, im back from my mission. I was hoping to take this week a rest." "Ofcourse, well you can leave now" "Thank you". I was going back home until I recognized a figure above the village. "SHIT! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! EVACUATE!" I screamed as I quickly went back to gather the ANBU's. "Team RO, evacuate children and their parents to safety!" we dispersed and there he was "Pein?" "ALMIGHTY PUSH!" everything was destroyed. "PEIN!" I started looking for him, he was going to kill Iruka but Kakashi stepped in. I ran to them and pushed back Kakashi, "Kakashi, go help the others i'll take care of him" Kakashi looked at me with a look that said 'is she dumb?' "Kakashi, please trust me" "How can I trust someone I don't even know?" I moved my mask and he was shocked, numb and he just stared. "Lunita?" they both said at the same time. "Go Kakashi" with that he left. "Pein, why are you doing this?" "You have no business with I do" "Pein, listen to me..." "No, you listen to me Lunita, not because we were once friends you expect me to not kill you now, you turned your back on us so ill kill you" "I TURNED MY BACK ON YOU? ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON ME! YOU LET MADARA CONTROLL YOU LIKE SOME FUCKING PUPPET AND YOU SAY IM TURNING MY BACK ON YOU? MADARA WAS BEATING ME UP EVERY DAY! FOR TRYING TO GET YOU BACK TO ME, HE USED TO BEAT ME UP! NOT ONLY ME BUT KONAN! HE LOCKED HER UP! I SAVED HER, BECAUSE YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON US!" "Stop! stop lunita!" "IT'S SO HEART BREAKING YOU SAW ME AS A FRIEND, WHEN I SAW YOU AS SOMETHING MORE." "what?" "YOUR SOO SURPRISED! ILL DO ANYTHING TO GET YOU BACK, EVEN IF IT HAS TO BE BEATING YOU UP BACK TO YOUR SENSES! REMEMBER YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THE RENIGAN, YOU WERE MY TEACHER AFTERALL..." I split into six and he also did, was he really going to fight me? I waited for him to attack me but he didn't. "Fight me Pein!!! Let me see if your Pain is greater than mine!" We then started fighting, each of my paths fighting his, and our real form only stood and watch us fight equally deflecting each of our attacks... just like when we were training.

flashback:

Today Pein said he was going to train me so I sprayed perfume over all me and wore something tight and made it to the training grounds 'great his already here' "lunita finally." I walked over to him and stood infront of him, why did stand this close? men, now im unconfortable. I looked up to his face and it was the first time ive ever recognized how much he was taller than me, omg he looks so perfect from this angle him above me, mhmm, his a GOD, I mean he even calls himself God, he really knows that he is handsome. My heart is literally beating faster than usual and I can literally feel the heat on my face, we didn't even start training and im already sweating. Jeez he really is strong. "Lunita are you okay?" "Yes, well no im not its just that your so hot" shit did I just say that out loud? whyyy?! He is laughing. I should run. I should turn and run. I turned around and started running soo fast "Almighty pull" He said as he dragged me back and then I landed in his hands, one on my waist and the other holding my two legs up, while my hands were on his neck and my head was deep down his neck. "Lunita look at me" "I cant" my face is literally red, I cant risk it, he will think im a weirdo or something. After that he said nothing, until I felt his soft lips on my neck, mhmm gosh, "Pein.." I said while enjoying the moment. his lips left my neck "Pein, no!" "So you can talk?" "Pein.. please" "Say it or I wont" "Pein.. KISS ME!" with that he smashed him lips to mine and then down to my neck, and this training turned to a make out session.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Pein! stop!" I screamed. "Do you remember our first training?" "lunita this wont work on me, tell me were Naruto is" "Pein, stop please, I need you" "Lunita enough with this" "Pein" "I said ENOUGH, now tell me were Naruto is" "PEIN! STOP! MADARA IS USING YOU FOR YOUR EYES, HE TOLD ME HE IS GOING TO KILL YOU EVEN IF YOU SUCSEED THE MISSION" "Lunita! this is over leave me alone! Don't think talks of yours will change my mind, now get out of my way" "PEIN! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE DONT DO THIS! I LOVE YOU PLEASE" I said as I quickly hugged his back tight and cried on his back. He didn't move. After some minutes, he turned and faced me, his eyes in tears. He kissed me. He kissed me. "Fuck Lunita, i'm sorry." Then I hugged him without thinking twice, MY PEIN WAS BACK.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so watcha think?

sadly this story is soon coming to an end.... (sobs) thank you all for never leaving my side and supporting me through my journey. You guys are really amazing.... I love yalll..

luna..

your awesome author.