What happened to Konan?

I left there office running to my room only to here Konan. "Konan?" I asked moving forward from were the sound came from. "Lunita! help!" "were are you?" "Here, third door!" I walked up to the third door but it was looked, "Konan get back, im breaking the door!" "Okay, please be careful" I hit the door open to find Konan in a very bad shape, what happened to her. She was crying and she was hand cuffed at the edge of a small window with no or little light coming in. She was lifeless. Beaten up. "Konan? what happened to you?" "I-I Pei-ein" she started crying again. I walked up to her and sat beside her on the floor. "Tell me" I say as I wrap my arm on her shoulder resting her on mine. "Can I drink water first im so thirsty." "Yeah lets go" I say as I try moving her cuffs. "No you cant! Pein and Ma.. um nothing, I just cant!" "Madara?" she looked at me with surprised eyes. "Ye-es" she said shaking. "He is controlling Pein, Pein and I were talking about how we were not going to destroy the leaf anymore because its your home, Madara heard and was furious he locked me up and beat me up everytime he came here. Pein is being controlled! He said he has to destroy the leaf village and he will use you as his weapon in the 4TH WAR!." I try to process everything, I was so angry. Madara ill kill you! "Lunita?" "ILL KILL HIM! ILL FUCKING KILL MADARA" I immidaitly let loose of Konans cuffes and stood her up, only to be pushed to the floor with a leg on my chest, Madara. "GET OFF ME YOU SICK BASTARD!" "Calm down princess, we don't want to get angry do we" "YOU'RE SICK!" "Shut up already" I moved his legs ready to punch him. He easily held my hand as if I was nothing. In a swift I was on the floor cuffing blood, he then appeared and held me by neck and held me up and pressed so hard as I was begging for air, "I said behave" he said in an intimidating voice "Fuck you!" I managed to say so he hit me in my stomach making me cough more blood and his grip on my neck tightens "You said something?" "I said..." he punches me again. "FUCKK YOUU!!!" he started punching me non stop until I fainted, only hearing Madara saying "behave" and konan screaming in my ear telling me to stop talking. I couldn't think anymore so I shut myself down.

I woke up feeling so sore, I couldn't move an inch of my body, "Only her ribs were damaged mostly" "oh thank God, its all my fault gosh, I feel so.." "Konan its not your fault." "im just glad that you came on the right time Itachi" "Itachi?" I try to call out his name but its nothing more than a whisper. I try moving a bit but my body instantly reacted by sending pain to every inch of me. "lunita? your awake" "don't move too much" he said sitting closer to me. "Im in soo much pain." "I know, but your gonna be fine."

lalalala

how was it????