last chapter!

TWO YEARS LATER....
"Its a boy! Congratulations!" Konan came in and hugged me tight, then hugged Pein. "I'm soo happy for you both! It just happened soo fast! You got married last year and now your pregnant!!" Konan was over happy that she is a godmother now. "What are you going to name him?" I never really thought about it... maybe Pein has a name. I look at him and find him already looking at me. "Yahiko, his name is Yahiko." Pein says looking at me for my approval "its amazing" I blurted out "yes, it is" konan cried.

Well what can I say, i have been living a dream. I am with the man I love, and with my child. This was all i needed to be happy. They make me happy, they make me want to fight for something, they make me stronger. I love them so much. Even tho we are still most wanted criminals, we are happy.

Our past will never hold us back... because now we are having a great future.

Yahiko grew just to be like our old Yahiko, with the same personality and looks, and Konan.... I think she was falling in love with him.

After another year I got pregnant again with a boy, I named him Itachi, to thank him for keeping safe till now. And for the necklace Itachi gave me, I put it on my new child Itachi.

This is the story of my life.... the story of how I fell in love with Pein.

The End.
Thank you all for your support
I couldn't thank you enough
If I you guys want support on your stories I'll be glad to help!
Stay safe, and thank you for staying along with me on this journey, you all are real homies!
❤❤❤❤😫