Where are you going Naruto?

It was late afternoon when I had to attend a meeting in the ANBU, it was long and boring and we were preparing for war. They kept on sating his name, Pein. And did it hurt? yes, a lot. Hearing his name after this many years makes me go insane. Did I really make the right decision and leave the Akatsuki? I mean my name was already in the bingo book. Maybe I should have stayed and helped Konan get back Pein, he is still controlled. Konan.... she probably hates me by now.

"Inouchi!" I snapped back to reality when Danzo called me.

"Yes sir?"

"I asked you a question"

"Would you mind repeating?"

"I asked you to tell me about the Akatsuki, everything you know"

"I'm sorry but I know nothing of the Akatsuki"

"Do not lie to me! You were with them! For five to four years! and you say you know nothing!"

"I have been living there for quite a while, yes. But that doesn't mean I have to know anything about there plans, I was only to go on missions with my comrades and retrieve the tailed beast, except the nine tails, because I was from the village."

"I will leave the matter for now but that doesn't mean I believe you are saying the truth."

"Very well then, Lady Hokage, may I leave and continue my mission?"

"Yes please"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It wasn't hard to find Naruto ofcourse, he was by the ramen. I wonder.... isn't Naruto one of the names in the novels I read from Jiraya? Yes, he is Naruto, he loves ramen, he never gives up... well that book was long before Naruto was born, well this shouldn't bother me much. I should just focus on my task. Naruto was going deep into the forest and I kept following him, 'where the hell is he going' he then stopped beside a cliff and started training. 'Did he have to come all the way here?' he kept on training until I felt a weird chakra heading towards us. 'DANZO'S ANBU'S! WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE! THIS IS BAD, THEY ARE HERE FOR NARUTO!' there are two, I can take them down easily, but what do they want? ugh fucking Danzo! I went down from the tree and stood infront of Naruto and quickly grabbed my kunia's to block the ones aiming Naruto. "Naruto stay back!" he looks so confuse. "Naruto Lady Hokage put me incharge of protecting you, I have been following you for a month now, so don't worry just go back and stay there." I told him while fighting them off. "RASENGAN!" I quickly killed one and then the other was approaching "CHIDORI BLADE!" and then they were both dead. "Naruto stay here, don't move, let me clean this up" I cleared every trace and then went to Naruto. "Naruto, you cannot tell anyone I am guarding you. Okay?" "Yes, even Kakashi?" "Kakashi knows" "okay" "Lets go"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Lady Tsunade"

"Come in"

"I have to report, Danzo, sent two skilled ANBU to capture Naruto while training, I killed them both, Naruto saw me and he understood why I was there."

"Danzo, that snake!"

"I left no track that it was me, Danzo probably still thinks there alive or something."

"Very well"

"Continue looking out on Naruto, I will see to it with Danzo"

Soo guys if you're wondering why I'm uploading a lot... this is because I have exams this two weeks comming up and I wonder write any...so I might just upload like 3 or 4 today..
Anyways how are you liking it?