someone save me

I woke up seeing Itachi and Konan beside me sleeping, they were probably tired of waiting for me. I try getting up, it hurt so much but I still got up and walked to the toilet and showered. "Lunita?" I heard Itachi. "Im showering, im fine" "Oh okay... Im gonna make you something to eat." "Thank you Itachi really." "Its fine, please be carefull in there" "okay" then I continued showering. When I was done I wrapped myself in my towel and went in to my room. "About time" I heard someone speak. "Who is there?" I ask moving backwards. "Its sad you don't recognize my voice but ill let it slip" "Show yourself!" "You really are curious to see me, come closer." "No!" I screamed "Then stop asking to see me if you don't want to come." I move a bit forward and find an orange masked man on my bed. "Madara or Tobi?!" I asked confused. "None actually. But yes Madara sent me" "Who are you! what do you want" "Well im Obito, Tobi's real form. Madara sent me hear to tell you that you should get ready tomorrow, you are going with Pein to the leave village." "Why?" "To destroy Konoha and get the nine tails jinjuriki." "I WONT! YOU AND MADARA ARE SICK! ITS MY HOME! YOU WONT UNDERSTAND, YOU PROBABLY DONT KNOW WHAT KONOHA IS! WHAT COMRADES ARE! WHAT FAMILY IS! I WONT! EVEN IF YOU KILL ME! ID RATHER DIE A COWARD THAN A TRAITOR!" "Shut up! I am from the leaf, if you should know my comrades think im dead, my lover died in the hands of my comrade and I wanted to be Hokage." he said with his angry voice. "So why, why are you doing this?" "Because Madara saved me and taught me how to be a real shinobi, and you should learn that to, comrades are traitors.. We never broke the rules of a shinobi! we are just finding peace in this shinobi world! because in this world having to trust your anyone is danger." "THOSE WHO BREAK THE RULES ARE SCUM, BUT THOSE WHO ABANDON THEIR FRIEND ARE WORSE THAN SCUMS!" "Ho-ow do yo-ou kno-ow this?" he said in a sad ton. "A great shinobi told me this! Kakashi sensie! He lost his brother and sister, his father! everyone! and he is still living, defending for his friends, his family that he now has. He has gone through more than you did!" "ENOUGH! You really like ruining my plans don't you! I will punish you!" "Madara!" I screamed, how could he switch so fast! he came at me with full force and he started beating me up, he used his kunia to cut me and I had nothing else to do than scream. "MADARA STOP! OPEN THE DOOR!" I could only hear Itachi and the rest of the Akatsuki members screaming from the sealed door. Madara kept fighting me until I was out. At this moment, I WISHED I COULD DIE.

END