No more

Hey ya'll sorry for late updateee. Soo sorry. >_<

TIME SKIP 1 MONTH(cuz im lazy lol)

It was all going perfectly between you and everyone else in the Akatsuki, mostly Pein ;) Your relationship with him grew stronger everyday. He was finally letting you go out on missions but only with Itachi and Kisame, you didn't complain because they were your closest friends there and they were the only ones who knew about Pein and your relationship. This time you had to go to another mission but they never told you what the mission was. You kept on going with Itachi and Kisame and the route got more familiar 'were we going to the...?' you thought to yourself 'no they wouldn't do that would they?' you finally got to the gates of your old home, they really would do this to me? why? "Itachi, im not joining you on this mission" I spoke angrily and sadness showing on my face. "Lunita, we are sorry we hadn't told you earlier, but Pein said we shouldn't say anything until you got here" "What is the mission?" "Umm, well..." "Say it already!" "We have to get the nine tails in Naruto, the plan was for you to act as if you came back secretly to see them but then you lead Naruto to the trap we will be setting, because he trusts you" Kisame explained. "You are crazy! why would I do that! No!" I turned away leaving.

'Why?' 'Why will Pein send me here?' this repeated over in my head . I made my way back to the hideout but they both stayed behind wanted to catch naruto, I really couldn't believe itachi would to that to his village. I finally made it and barged in not even knocking on a single door until I barged in to his office. "Your back early?" Is he serious "I'm not doing this mission, you know very well how much I care about the village! My village!" "How would you do this to me!" I screamed but he stayed emotionless. He had been so distant these days. "I dont care about your feelings to your pathetic village, and dont you barge in here like you own the place. Your mission is a fail, if your done with your stupid talk leave" I couldn't believe what I was hearing, is he serious. I couldn't let my tears back anyone, they flew all over my face, he looked once and then continued his paper work. It made me cry even more. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEIN? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!? WHAT HAVE I DONE? IM SORRY IF I DID ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU!" he stayed silent just staring at me as if I'm stupid or something. "PEIN!ANSWER ME!" I screamed as I quickly went to slap him. "DONT YOU DARE TRY THAT AGAIN" he grabbed my wrist so hard and kept pressing more and I couldn't hold the pain anymore so I cried and screamed as my hand cracked. "Pein stop!" Itachi screamed as he threw me to the wall. "GET HER OUT OFF MY FACE" Pein said as he walked back to his seat. Itachi carried me and led me to his room. He tried talking to me but all I did was cry more every second. "Lunita please! Say something, anything!" He screamed. "I WANT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE!"

Hehehe
Did you like the chapter???
Hehe