Save me Before it's Late

I was waking up on the sound of different screetching, my eyes were so heavy they shut close every time I try to open them. I tried to move my body a bit, shit! I was on a bed tied up, 'what is he up to this time' I though to myself. "Ohh finally woken up? I thought you were dead or something by the hard hit kabuto gave you" orichimaru said looking at kabuto, "oh well, now lets focus here, do I really have to explain why your here?" he looked to me up to down looking at every inch of my body. Then it Hit me. OH NO! My eyes opened widely as I started crying remembering what happened last 3 years.

FLASHBACK 3 YEARS AGO:

"Father can we go train now?" lunita looked at her father smiling. "No, today we are visiting a great friend of mine. Dress something good, he is not just any normal person, HE IS A SANIN." he said as she walked back to her room. "This is stupid sister, I have to train! I don't have time to be waisting even though he is a sanin, I have met 2 sanins already" I said angrily as she picked my dress. "It's fine its not like were gonna stay there forever, and also don't you want to meet Jiraya's commrate he has always spoke about him!" "fine, fine i understand Karinkashi" with that said we left to our parents.

--- A WHILE LATER---

"Welcome old friend come in" a white pale man said. "Thank you, how are you doing it's been the longest time" "Yes indeed, you got your wife and children. Amazing! come sit" They started talking as he stared at me licking his lips with his disgusting tongue. My father and the pale man excused themselves making there way to the office. A while later i needed to use the toilet so i left my mom and sister and searched for the toilet. When i got back from the toilet i heard my father and the man talking, i came closer to hear what they were saying. "So is there anymore information on the leaf village?"the pale man asked my dad "Well yes actually, did you hear about Jiraya? He is back in the village he is done with his sage training i heard." "Interesting, Well i am impressed of my comrate, he was a failure afterall" omg he looks like a good guy, he is asking my dad about his friends, maybe he wants to come back to the leaf village. He isn't bad anymore! "Well i would have loved to attack the village but i heard Madara has plans so i'll leave it to him. And if he doesn't show up we will attack" what the hell? "yes indeed" is my dad with him!? "oh and i wanted to talk about your daughter. The first girl, Lunita, I want to be wedded to her if its ok with you ofcourse?" "Yes ofcourse it will be a honor sir, i iwould leave here today as we leave today and i'll send you her belongings!" "Great, call her in so we can talk to her" "yes sir!" my father said standing up. What is happening?! i have to run! i ran out the door crossed my mom and my sister and ignored the fact that my dad was following me. I jumped from one tree to another until i saw a figure infront of me. "Lunita?" "Jiraya!" i said jumping to his arms and letting out all my tears and sobs. "Lunita, what happened, H-he-e my-y d-aa-a-ddd a-nnd Oo-rich-hima-aru a-re-e f-o-rrc-ii-ng me--e too g--eee--tt ma--rriieedd" i cry even more, "Get married to who?" "or-ic-h-mm-aa-rr-uu" "What! who said that?!" "MY--YY FA-TH-ER!!" i cry more than ever. "Lets go back to the leaf" he sighed as he carried me in his arm as i covered my face in his chest "JI--Raya my father and or--richim-aru want to attack the leaf" "I know i was sent here to spy on them and get information, orders from the hokage" i looked at him surprised, that's why his here? "But they wont make a move because...." "Madara is going to make the first" he continued the sentence for me. " I have been on your father for a while" then something hit you "MY MOM! AND MY SISTER ARE STILL BACK THERE!" "Don't you worry im going back but not until you're safe"

(timeskip) You Got To Konaha

Jiraya left you with Tsunade and you sat down with her as she entertained you and made you rest your mind a bit, "They're gonna be ok! Its Jiraya we're talking about!"

A WHILE LATER Jiraya came back, "Jiraya! is my mom and sister home!!" he looked down "Jiraya?" He held my shoulder and pulled me to a hug and then i understood and let all my tears out"

END OF FLASHBACK

"So you do remember" he walked up cleaning my tears as i spit in his face. "Bastard!" he screamed at me as he slapped me on my face, he then held my throat and pressed it soo hard that i could breath anymore....

PEIN POINT OF VIEW:

I LEFT MY OFFICE IN SEARCH OF LUNITA, I REALLY NEEDED TO APOLOGIZE. IT WAS ALL A MISUNDERSTAMDING AND IF I WAS HER I WOULD UNDERSTAND. I KNOCKED ON HER BEDROOM DOOR FOR THE FORTH TIME UNTIL I THEM BLASTED IN. "SHE ISNT HERE!" IM GOING TO CHECK THE BASE! SHIT DONT TELL ME SHE LEFT! I WALK IN TO FIND ITACHI AND KISAME "WERE IS LUNITA!" I SCREAMED AT THEM. "SHE LEFT" "WHAT? WHEN?" "IT HAS BEEN HOURS NOW, BUT SHE SAID SHOPPING" "SHIT! LUNITA IS IN DANGER! YOU TWO COME WITH ME!" WE STARTED JUMPING FROM TREE TO TREE AND I LED THEM TO ORICHIMARU'S HIDEOUT "WHY HERE?" KISAME ASKED. "SO THIS IS WHO HE WAS AFTER?" UCHIHA SAYS LETTING ME KNOW THAT HE ALREADY FIGURED IT OUT, "ORICHIMARU HAS BEEN WAITING FOR LUNITA TO LEAVE I SPOTTED HIM THERE DAILY, I ASKED HER NOT TO LEAVE BUT WOMEN ARE SO STUBURN" "LETS HEAD IN" I SIGH HOPING NOTHING HAS HAPPENED TO HER. "SHE WILL BE OK LEADER, SHE IS A FIGHTER" THE UCHIHA SPOKE PATTING ME ON THE SHOULDER. I ANGRILY MOVED IT 'SHIT IS IT THAT OBVIOUS?' I THOUGH. "YES ITS OBVIOUS, YOU WENT TO GET HER YOURSELF WHEN YOU COULD SEND US ALONE" UCHIHA SPOKE AGAIN. HOW DID HE HEAR MY THOUGHTS!

-----BACK TO YOU------

I was trying my best to loose his grip but its impossible my hands are tied. He finally let go of me as i start gasping for air. "You are a bastard don't you ever try to disrespect me again brat!" he screamed as he was coming to hit me once more on my bleeding face. "Don't you fucking dare put a finger on her again"

 "Don't you fucking dare put a finger on her again"

"PEIN?"