Valentino

[YOUR BIAS]

Enjoy~ :*

~

He was slowly, quietly walking around your room. It was just around six in the morning but he was inside of your room, without your permission, with all movements measured for you not to wake up. If that happens, then his plan will be a big epic fail surprise.

~

*phone rings

Still a zombie from your grave you tried to reach your phone with closed eyes. You were that sleepy for sleeping late last night watching your favorite anime.

“Hello?” you greeted the other line with a husky voice still lying on your bed.

“Yobo.” In a low tone voice.

Huh? Yobo? You tried to look at your hand phone’s screen. As its light hurt your sleepy eyes you read the name of the caller. It was your boyfriend. It was [bias].

 “Oh. Yobo! Good morning~” you said now with an aegyo and as a response you heard him chuckled.

“Get up. Ireona~” he said. At first it was kinda weird that his voice sounds near. Or probably you’re just hallucinating because you just woke up and still hazy. “Happy Valentine’s…” He lastly said and ended the call without waiting for your response.

“Yah- Beoyah?! Aish jinjja!” you complained. Their group is currently filming a reality show overseas and you really miss him. It’s been two months that you didn’t see him and in your relationship that was the longest so far. And he just gave you that kind of call! Appaso. Nomou appa.

And thanks to your boyfriend, aside from giving you that very short message, you’re about to get up even though you’re still sleepy. Saddest part is, you will spend your first valentine’s day alone.

But as you tried to get up from your bed, a scene got you frozen in shock.

A bouquet of red roses greeted your oily and bloated face with a note. “Three and you’ll see me. :) ONE". It freaked the hell out of you and in one sec you were on your feet ready to take a shower

Finally he’s coming! Your heart wants to burst because of happiness and excitement. You’ll see him. You’ll see your sangnamja atlast!

You were about to put your cutie fluffy slippers on when another scene got you. A view of lighted glass candles forming a heart shape is waiting on your bedroom’s floor. It has a box on the inside of the heart and it has a note saying, “A box of chocolates for TWO”.

And it freaked you more making you ran through the bathroom as fast as you can. You have one number left and he’ll see you all ugly and oily and dirty! That’s a nightmare you don’t want to happen.

But as you open the door, three heart- shaped balloons welcomed you and each of the strings has a note like, “THREE”.

“Three… Omo…” Then you heard your phone that you left on your bed ringing~ “Oh no!” You exclaimed and ran back to your bed. And as you reached your room, there he was, your boyfriend greeting you a smile and waiting you to come over.

“Tadaa~ Happy Valentine’s Yobo.” He said walking towards you and caging you to his warm embrace and kissing your forehead.

While you were sleeping, he already prepared everything he needed- flowers, balloons, candles, chocolates. He had made your bedroom a room of his love for you.

~

Thank You~ :)