BEST BREAK

"Hey, bring this in room 393." Your supervisor told you when she saw you sitting on the laundry room. You just finished washing the bed sheets of the hotel and was about to take a nap for today's shift.

"But Ma'am ... It's already time for my break." You plead as you too felt tired.

"Just go there, and give these to the guests. Then you can have your break and I'll extend it for ten minutes." She firmly said. And since it sounded fair, you got the towels and headed the elevator to deliver it.

You were doing part time since it is vacation. Earning money and saving it became your hobby since you were preparing for a big concert of your favorite group, BTS. And in order to be ready, you have to save up as early as now.

You looked at the towels and sighed. "Why are these so many?" you tried to ask. Remembering the room number it was the biggest villa the hotel have and can accommodate up to 10 persons. No wonder why your supervisor said it's urgent. They must be important or some royalties, you thought.

You waited until the elevator opened and then proceeded walking towards the room number. Finally you were there.

Knock Knock

No one answered.

Knock Knock Knock

Still, no one answered.

You cleared your throat and tried composing something you'll say. "Ahmm. Room Service~" Would it be Sir or Ma'am? Forget it. "Room service, Sir~" you said and knocked again.

"Yeeeeehh~?"  a voice responded so you tried to stood straight and readied your smile. Then the door opened and you saw V, half awake half asleep with messy hair in robe and boxers, scratching his under chin and said, "Good murneeng!" with a bright smile.

You were shocked as hell and frozen with who you saw causing you to tremble and the towels slipped off your hands.

"Oh." Said V and bent down to get it. And it just revealed the six other more members whose sleeping on the couch, Suga, Jin and Rap Mon, and on the floor, J-Hope, Jimin and Jung Kook. Looking like lost angels in the world.

V's face then popped out in front and asked you with a smile.  "You look tired. Do you want to come in??"

~