L.Q.

Jin Imagine <3

~

“Call me back when you’re not upset anymore.” And then you shut your phone down after a little intense LQ with your long-time boyfriend Jin. You just got back at your place coming from their dorm.

He was upset at you because of not updating him with your own activities. Their schedule gone mad and you totally understand that part of his life and stardom. So it made you think that he doesn’t have to worry about you anymore and that he needs to take a lot of rest whenever he is free. Thinking that it’ll be okay if you’ll not disturb him by any means, including updating him.

The thing is, Jin is not that kind of boyfriend. He is not the type of having no idea from his girl’s whereabouts. He always calls you, checks on you and updates you. So at the end of the day, you have no choice but to tell him everything, which is a good thing that it helps to ease and lessen how you miss each other.

But that morning was an exemption. He wasn’t texting or calling you, at all. Of course there goes the wonder. And as how much you hate to do it, you contacted Namjoon just to check on him secretly. Only to find out that it was their free day and that they were just at their dorm hanging around and having some rest.

And since you missed your boyfriend a lot, it was your time to give back. You planned on visiting their place to surprise him. At last! You’re seeing Jin, you’re seeing your boyfriend!

With a heart filled with love and joy, you kissed Jin at his forehead after seeing him sleeping on his bed. But instead of giving you back a sweet smile or hug, he got shocked and mad which disappoints you.

“You should’ve tell me that you’re going here!” Jin’s roaring voice continued to echo in your mind. You were lying on your bed while looking at your phone. Jin is not yet calling and it bothers you because that only means that he’s still upset. And you can’t understand that fact because what you just want to do is to surprise him.

Letting out a deep sigh doesn’t help. It still feels heavy inside. Your heart hurts.

“Babo.” You murmured at your wallpaper, which is of course, Jin’s picture.

Later, a series of urgent knocks surprised you. “Jagi … jagi …” it says. And you know for a fact that it’s Jin. So in a split sec, you got up and went to your door to open it.

And as you open it, you immediately felt Jin’s warm embrace.

“Jin?” you asked softly as you too embraced the man of your life. Was he upset at you earlier? So what’s happening now exactly? You were a little disoriented and puzzled.

“Mianhe jagiya…” and there goes his embrace tightened as he says those words. You can feel him breathing against your neck. “Sorry for being upset even if I’m supposed to be glad. It was just that I don’t want cause trouble for you visiting me and that I think I should be the one doing it. Mianhe. Nomou mianhe.” It was soothing and comforting. His words were like heaven’s delight for you that the heavy loads you were feeling were automatically blown away.

You pulled back to see his face which he did the same. And with just a pure smile without any words to say, you two understood that the lover’s quarrel is over.

He poked a kiss on your lips and hugged you again burying his face against your hair and softly whispered to your ears, “Saranghe”.