Yesterday

V Imagine

 ~~

Sunday is rest day. After a busy weekday and a tiring Saturday, Sunday is the best day for you. It's when you unwind, get some pampering activities or sometimes eating everything you want and see. But that Sunday you felt a little laziness. You decided to spend the whole day in your apartment.

You remembered how tired you were yesterday.

Spending the whole day in other's place isn't that cool sometimes. Yesterday, you were at the BTS' dorm. Since they were too busy for the past weeks you decided to give them a visit which was also Taehyung's request, your best friend. As expected you cooked for them, helped them cleaning and cooked for them again and then played with them. At last you did a movie marathon but in the end, they fell asleep.

You and Taehyung are best friends. When he told you that he's going to be a trainee and may debut someday you gave him your full support and swore to each other that whatever happens, the two of you are best of friends. Since then, your presence is very important to him. When his debut came, you're still at his back, cheering on him and supporting him. After sometimes, he gets to introduce you to the rest of the boys and became friends to them. Then after it, you manage to visit them at least once in a month or they get to invite you to come over to their dorm to play if they have their free time.

WHAAAY *deep sigh as you remember yesterday

Taehyung fell asleep on your shoulders. You knew each other since then and you have your feelings for him since then. But why on earth that he doesn't know about it. You love him but he can't get it. He can't notice it. You stared at his face and pinched his nose. "TaeHyung-ie, I love you. " you whispered gently in his ears.

That was what you remembered.

With boredom striking your whole entity, you grabbed the remote control and switched the TV on. Namjoon told you to watch a certain TV show that they'll be guesting. You checked the time and thought that it's just the right timing.

As you searched the channel, BTS are still on. Of course you saw the cutie face of your best friend aegyoing the camera and then, Suga was answering a fan question.

 It was the hottest trending TV show where the fans got the chance to ask anything on the guests. Guests in return are obliged to answer every question. If they don't answer the question they will choose a task to do as a consequence. All questions are allowed, even the most stupid one.

After the commercial break, it was J-hope's turn to answer. The MC let him choose a pillow on the floor which contains the question. He got the paper and read the question followed by a bursting laugh. The question was, "What's the color of your undergarment yesterday?" but despite of the oddness of the question he answered it.

And then there's Taehyung to answer. This time the MC allowed him to pick a question in a fishbowl next to him. He got one and read it.

"Are you in love at the moment?" he read

Knowing him for the longest time, you answered the question within yourself. "No"

But contrary to it, he answered "YES" and the fans went wild, including you.

"WHAT?!" you shouted at the TV!? "TO WHO?! SINCE WHEN?!  WHY DID HE HIDE IT FROM ME!? AHHHHH TAEHYUNG!!!! WHY?!! WHY?!!"  you shouted harder at the TV. And as much as you want to ask him, you can't contain the pain you're currently feeling. It was like a spear shot direct to your heart.

The MC told the wild fans to calm down and then asked Taehyung to elaborate his answer. The camera was focused on each member's reaction. They don't look shocked at all. They were aware of TaeHyung getting in love.

You kept quiet as Taehyung opened his mouth to answer. Your ears were prepared to listen but your heart wasn't and tears are slowly forming in your eyes.

"Ahh .. the members know her already" he said ,holding your breath.

"She's very dear to me and to us." He added, your heart was tearing apart

 "Even though she's busy from school she always finds time to see me or to grant my wishes" he chuckled.

"Who is  ... she? " you asked with tears falling

"Ahh, really? Does she know that you have feelings for her?" the MC asked

"Ahh . the truth is, Im trying hard to hide it from her." He changed his tone from lively to a little sad.

You continue staring at the TV Screen which seemed to be a little blurred because of the tears falling from your heavy eyes. Even though you can't concentrate to what he was saying because of the pain you were feeling you don't want to miss a thing on his explanation.

"I can't tell you why for now, please understand." He politely said.

"C'mon Tae! Tell it! Im dying here! Say something!!" you again shouted at the TV you can't stand at what he is saying! Inlove? But you don't have an idea to who? You're Best Friends right? What's that craziness all about!? Why did he keep it!?

"Okay then, just give her a message" the MC said

You stopped yourself from crying and kept on listening

"Ahh ... " finds the camera "I hope you are watching" he smiled nervously

"Yesterday .. " he continued

"What?!" you said

"I ... I heard you yesterday .... and ... since we were younger ... I already figured out that ... that I love you ..." he ended covering his face because of too much blushing.

Without words coming out from your mouth, you can't believe what you have just heard from him. He loves you, from the start. He loves you since you were younger. He loves you. Your best friend that you love for the longest time loves you too. Tears came rushing from your eyes really fast. If earlier you cried because of pain, now because of extreme happiness. You got your mobile phone and dialled his number. You don't care if they're filming live it's just that you can't wait to hear his voice and tell him that you love him. Very much.

~~