FIRST KISS

J-Hope Imagine

~

You blew off the hair that covers your eyes a little. Sitting in an indian sit position, with arms folded and pouted lips, leaning on a big trunk of a cherry blossom tree you were waiting for your boyfriend, Hoseok. You were alone in the park, in your favorite spot and waiting for him.

"Aishh!" You said scratching your head hard. You were getting irritated because you've been waiting him for about thirty minutes now. It's no joke coz you guys still have an schedule to catch. You looked at your watch and it's fifteen past five. Your blood suddenly boils up to your head despite of the gloomy weather. It was about to rain but he's not yet around.

"ARGH!!!! JUNG HOSEOK! YOU'RE DEAD!!!!" You yelled looking at the dark sky.

Suddenly, your phone rang and saw it was him who's calling. You immediately answered it and yelled, "YAH! WHERE ARE YOU!? I'VE BEEN WAITING HERE FOR-

'Ara~ I am so sorry jagiya. I'm on my way and in a bit I'll be there!' he assured cutting me out with a low sorry voice.

"Oh ... okay" You responded. You don't know why but you can't be angry at him for a long time. One sorry and your done like nothing happened. You sighed. "Take care ... oh? I'll wait here." You just said and hung up.

You and Hoseok were a couple for three months, very fresh and tender and sweet. It's in the state where you are just adjusting and discovering a lot from him. How he reacts on something scary that makes your stomach hurts because of laughing, how a cry baby he is, how caring and sweet he is. Every discovery were damn precious that instead of getting upset, you can't help yourself from loving him more.

~

After a minute, you heard someone calling your name. You stood up and looked for it as your know it was him.

"Yah! Where are you!?" You shouted back but there was no answer. You walked around the tree but you cant find him. To your dismay, he was actually behind you, tail gating and hiding from you.

Suddenly, you felt arms wrapping you in warm embrace. "Gotcha!" he said and it shocked you a little. "Hey gorgeous!" he said trying to kiss your right cheek. But you weren't aware of it. You wanted to see if it was him so you tilted you head to see his face.

And there, an unexpected accident happened. His lips landed on your lips. It was abrupt yet it feels so different. You were both shock seeing your face that close to each other, sharing the air that you're breathing and seeing both your reflections in each other's eyes. It was a different first kiss indeed. Butterflies in your stomach started to do tantrums and blood rushed like an electricity from your neck down to your very spine.

But the crazy feeling brought by the kiss popped like a bubble as thunder roared like a lion. You were shock and automatically jolted to hide at Hoseok chest. He then protected you as if there was a lighting to hit. Then after was a heavy rain.

"Yah! We're going to be wet!" You yelled coz the rain's to hard for you to hear your own voice.

"Then... let's just enjoy it.~" he answered smiling. You looked at him in wonders, he's looking down at you with bright sparkling eyes. He then pinned you on the trunk of the old tree and cupped your fac with his thumb freely wiping your cheeks.

Your eyes were sticking out at his gestures but you can't complain as your heart started to drum crazily. You saw his eyes coming, reflection getting bigger and suddenly saw nothing but black. But you could feel his warm lips and could only hear your hearts beating in chorus singing one melody ... your love for each other.

He then pulled out after that quick kiss and whispered 'I love you' sweetly to your ears.

~